𝟎𝟓.

No one's point of view

Silence. That's all there was between the two of them. The words that escaped his mouth and the frozen fear that sat stationary, unmoving, on her face. His eyes outstretched with dilated pupils, staring through her not entirely there at that moment. His mouth was dropped slightly, shocked by his own words himself. A shaky breath came from him as olive green hues shook just even recalling that vivid moment he saw a few moments back. It looked as if he was reliving it again, but this time it was etched deep into his memory bank.

The blonde-haired, brown-eyed celestial wielder sat in front of him with confusion written on her face as this silence carried past them, allowing him to recollect himself. Her own eyes were as wide as saucers in stasis, tensed up slightly by the way her fingers curled up against the cushion of the couch. Her opposing hand was clenched sitting against her thighs with nervous shimmering droplets of sweat dripping from the side of her head. A cold sweat. The ones that anyone would get when the anxiety creeps onto you and latches to your soul making your heart race from the pressure.

"I-?" His voice cracked, trying to speak on the matter that he brought up, but it was clear to be difficult for the infernal dragon slayer as he sucked in his bottom lip, biting down on it briefly causing it to redden as it was released from the pressure he inflicted on it. Sharply taking in a breath, clearing his throat out to follow suit of it. "I-I...I saw something that I may...not know how to explain." His bottom lip quivered slightly before his top teeth bit down on it almost puncturing it. The man's dialect was already so little when it came to anything serious or complicated sides of big situations. Though it was very clear he was still trying, shaking his head from left to right. The mind was breaking down slowly being tortured by the image that tried so hard to bury itself deep into him. Lucy sat there with frightened eyes, unsure of what to say or even do for Natsu at the moment feeling useless. How could she even take what's haunting him away from him? That alone brought dread to her brown eyes.

"Natsu. It's getting really late, maybe we should rest for the night. I'm sure whatever it was will go away with due time." She suggested, hoping that sleep would help both of them. Although, he probably wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight due to what he witnessed. His head nodded slowly with the bangs of salmon silently shadowing his usual green eyes. He wouldn't forget that and it was clear it would still be present in the morning, but for now, they should rest. As expected, the dragon slayer of fire would be taking the couch as his resting point while the celestial key wielder would be sleeping in her own bed. The night passed quietly filled with the tired snores of Natsu from the living room.

After hours had gone by the morning dawn soon cracked over the city revealing its warm rays. Slowly the eyes of the young woman opened, fluttering as her eyebrows furrowed together before rising up to a sitting position. The back of her palm came to rub at her eyes as she adjusted to the surrounding area remembering the familiar place. Something that was well noticed was the snoring she had heard from last night were ceased, bringing worry over her. Simply getting up her first instinct was to check outside, but he was seated in the living room with hands placed in his hair and hunched over slightly. "Good morning, Natsu. Are you hungry? I could make us something, even if it might not be much." Her voice was a bit timid seeing him like this for the first time, maybe if they get breakfast going they could really talk over what happened. A warm smile was displayed on her face as he rose up to look over at her. Just seeing that smile on her face hurt because of what he knew inside that this would really be short-lived this time around. He wasn't opposed to having some breakfast right about now, he was never treated to a breakfast in any of the other timelines. Then again he was seen as a creep back then because of her misinterpretation of this entire situation. At least seeing him say 'yes' with the nodding of his head, she happily skipped to the kitchen. Excitedly washing her hands, this was her time to shine and impress someone for the first time with her cooking skills. Whipping up some eggs, toast, and some crisp bacon.

This wasn't something she was used to doing, so it wouldn't be a huge grand feast as they were placed onto two plates and sat on the table ready to be eaten. Natsu glanced over at what was made, feeling his stomach growl from hungry. Of course, he got up walking over to take a seat in front of the food that was prepared. His hands were still a little shaky, but he began to eat in quietness. Something that was very unlikely of him and Lucy could feel it. A soft sigh came from her eating the piece of triangular toast before speaking up again. "About last night... " Her voice trailed off in the middle of the sentence as he visibly tensed up. It was too soon, but it had to come out at some point otherwise it would haunt him.

"What did you see, Natsu?" The celestial maiden asked once again almost in a pressing way, giving him anxiety. His mind was still crumbling, but he couldn't keep it in anymore. A shaky sigh came from him, stopping himself from taking his last bite of toast. Slowly those forest green hues looked at her after a slow blink was given.

"You were...gone? Like really gone...I touched you, holding you close and you just wouldn't wake up. You were lifeless, bloody, and scratched up. I couldn't save you and then she..." He trailed off, furrowing his eyebrows together as Lucy had completely stopped, placing her hands down on the table clenching them slightly. It puzzled her as to what he was talking about, making her skin turn a sick pale, ghost-like color. He couldn't remember the voice that followed after nor could he remember how Lucy would really get in that state. The silence once again was overwhelming.

"Get out." Lucy snarled clenching her fists tighter, beginning to remember the actual scene she saw. It was clear that she felt mockery from him, centering herself for this one. "What?" Natsu asked in disbelief. "Get. Out!" She shouted as tears began to fall from her eyes. "That wasn't a funny joke at all, Natsu! Get out of MY house!!" The blonde stood up to her feet, opening the door. He was absolutely shocked by her actions, even offended himself that he wasn't believed by her, yet she wanted to know so badly about what he saw. Standing up, the salmonette stood clenching his own fists as he walked towards the door pausing in front of her.

"For someone who I just carried home, spent the night with to make sure you were okay and ate the breakfast you made. News flash, you've never made me anything before and your cooking was only okay, nothing fancy. Make up your mind, do you want me here or do you not. You don't believe a word I say to you, but you wished to know so badly. " His eyes rolled as he shook his head, taking his leave grabbing the handle of the door from her and shut it behind him. It was unknown where he was going to go, but it did have Lucy speechless. Her heart pinched once again as that sense of dread came over her. Maybe she was too harsh, but why would he say something like that? That couldn't be true. Though something in the back of her mind told her that it might be true to him, especially with the traumatic look on his face last night.

She turned on her heels, placing her hands on the table where they once ate together. There were a lot of questions to be asked if only she could see it. Thinking right then and there, who was the 'she' he mentioned? The fact he mentioned another female really bothered her would she die because of an unknown female? That sent a chill up her spine, sending a sense of paranoia over her. It could be anyone at this rate and she was still supposed to find a way into the Fairy Tail guild. The day was still young after all, a deep sigh came from her taking a walk towards the door with her keys in hand. After locking the door, she was off back towards the cafe since that was very close to the guild itself. Surprisingly, what she'd find inside of the hall more so who, really would start feeling as if they were bounded by fate itself. That familiar white scarfed, pink-haired male was right back in her life. He led her indirectly to the guild itself.

Lucy stood by the guild doors, looking up at it and the sky itself seemed a little discolored. A light spike of a headache came to her making her shut her eyes briefly before it seemed practically normal once again. Something was changing and it was all apart of the E.N.D.