𝟎𝟒.

No one's point of view

Gravel shuffled lightly beneath the internal caster, hair shadowed over his dull green eyes as his biceps and forearms held onto the blonde maiden. Making any type of contact with her meant he'd have to think about what was to come next. Two days gone, never to be heard from again. Cursing lightly under his breath, he continued to trudge on towards the front door of her home. He glanced at the two small stairs, sighing softly in exhaustion as his body lowered releasing her to be seated on the stairs, head resting against the brick wall next to them. For a moment he stared at sleeping face with only a few feet apart, just examining her facial features for a couple of moments to follow after. Pulling himself away, the dragon slayer went searching through her little pouch? Purse? He clearly didn't care about that, just from the faint sounds of metallic keys clinking together he began to pull them out, stopping mid motion at the sight of them.

He was remembering something. Something that had him horrified with outstretched eyes, whatever he was seeing it had him paralyzed in his tracks to where he couldn't move. The keys slowly slipped out of his grasp causing them to fall with a light clink to the ground, snapping him out that instant. Natsu jolted back defensively as his breath was heavy and unsteady, glancing around with emerald hues in a panic with an alarmed expression on his face. Visibly lowering his arm, calming himself at the sight of the celestial keys next to the blonde haired maiden. Taking a few glances between the two, his eyes caught ahold of the door key sticking out of her small purse? Pouch? Not this again! The salamander took the key with quickened pace, not wanting to return to see whatever that was again.

Pushing himself off the ground with his opposing arm, Natsu made his way up to the door unlocking it successfully before letting out an audible huff. He had to pick her up again and it did cause some annoyance to him since she did seem lighter in previous time loops. Once again, Lucy was lifted up in his arms as he brought her into the home.

"Oh right! " The male whispered in clear recollection of something he may have been forgetting. Something came over him though, it was very unusual for him to feel this, but it was there. Fear. Just looking at those keys that shimmered silently in the moonlight, reflecting it back into the nothingness above them had him scared.  It was certain that the fear was from seeing what he saw again. A small bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head, before releasing Lucy onto the couch to rest for now. Those keys meant something significant for some reason and he grabbed then quickly to almost immediately toss them on the mini table hearing them skid across for a moment.

Silence. Finally closing the door, Natsu hoisted her up the stairs to bed just so she could wake up comfortably. Taking no time, the fire wielder return down the stairs to sit on the couch.

"Ugh! " He groaned with exhaustion before falling silent once now. It could be safely assumed as those green eyes that stared blankly towards the ceiling were replaying the scene that he saw, frowning as he tried to recall. Sighing in frustration, the dragon descendant shut his eyes, putting himself to sleep for the night with his head tilted up to the ceiling, unleashing the obnoxious snores.

Morning, Day 3: 648 hours remain

Lucy could feel her eyes fluttering open to look around, clearly surprised from being back home.

Lucy's Point of view

'Ugh, my head is killing me. ' I thought quietly to myself, sitting up in my bed with my have rubbing my forehead to soothe it with gentle motions. Everything else felt fine to me, until I decided to try and get out of bed. Pain struck my left knee and to my surprise I had a medium sized scratch on my knee cap which I wasn't expecting at all. I couldn't help but wonder what went on last night. Gathering myself to be prepared for any more of the stinging sensation, I pushed my entire body off of the bed.

I hissed in pain,  looking back down at the dried up blood to visit my bathroom to clean up the small wound, thinking about what I was doing yesterday. Some parts were a bit fuzzy, but I do remember blacking out before then.

"Hmm... " I hummed lightly, placing a bandaid on my scratch, taking my time to head to my kitchen. Something caught my eye though and my ears. Pink spiky hair and loud snores, panicking I screamed startling him awake before I chucked a pillow right to his face.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?! " I screeched as he recovered from the pillow slapping him in the face. These pillows had some toughness to them. I threw another at him as he blocked it with a previous one

"Calm down will you?! You're the one who fainted in the middle of the street! " He pointed at me, making my eyebrows furrow at him. Was that true?

"What do you mean by that? " I questioned him, lowering my pillow which he noticed that I wouldn't be throwing anymore his way. He sighed softly.

"I don't know, you chased me down in the middle of the street and once I turned, you were staring off into space like you saw something then you just fainted. " I fell silent as I received a small glimpse of what I had saw before I passed out. A soft gasp came from me as I looked down at myself.

"That's why I have this scratch. That... Makes sense. " I frowned a bit more at that thought, thinking it over.

"I... Saw something last night too. " I heard him say, bringing my attention back to him with open ears.

Word count: 1015

Word count: 1015