𝟎𝟑.

Point Of View: Lucy H

"Ah! Here we go. The Fairy Tail Diner. I've always wanted to eat here." Delight came to overwhelm my mind as I gazed up at the sign above. I spun around to look at the male in front of me, reading his expression. He flashed a smile at me and it felt so infectious like I've seen it before. My eye brows furrowed at that thought, I've definitely felt this feeling before or at least had that thought about him before. 'How would that even be possible? Why is your smile the first thing I thought of being infectious when I've never met you?'

"Uh, Are you okay? You're staring really close to me. Did I do something wrong?" He questioned, snapping me out of my thought process, shaking my head from left to right.

"Oh, no! No, no. I was just thinking about something and spaced out. Let's go inside!" I ushered him inside using my hands to pull him inside, holding his wrist for a moment to find a table for us to sit in. It was busy, hearing all the chattering and liveliness that surrounded me. I never thought of it being this much of an eye grabber on the inside. He clearly noticed that I was in awe because his hand came down onto my shoulder, making my heart almost stop.

"Look! There's an open booth right there, let's take it before someone else does! Come on!" He exclaimed, gripping onto my wrist. I nearly stumbled over my own two feet being tugged to the booth, he seemed so eager to sit down.

"I'm absolutely starving!" He groaned in annoyance, rubbing at his stomach which was actively grumbling. I took note of that, laughing lightly under my breath finding it entertaining to watch.

Point of View: Natsu D.

Even though I was hearing myself say those words to her, they weren't exactly true. I felt no hunger really. I lied, but she didn't noticed. It was an act. An act to make her less suspicious of me. In the last reset, I tried a more bolder approach with all seriousness and creeped her out. The time before that I ended up blowing my top off with her in absolute frustration and it scared her off. It was an act. All of this. I wish she could just see.

"Natsu, was it? What would you like to eat?" Her voice came in hushed calmness, drawing my attention to her, smiling at the question.

"I'll take one of everything they've got!" Ambition, a strong desire to do or to achieve, was what I decided to use here. Seeing that shocked expression that came to her face when she heard me say that, better than the last few repeats at least. There was a flicker of hope, but I couldn't exactly grasp it still.

I'm trying my best not to get too attached on that small underlying piece of hope. Hope that it will be different. Hope that things will change.

"Are you serious?! WHO'S PAYING FOR ALL OF THAT?!" Her reaction was actually kinda funny in my eyes. Just a little bit of lightness to the situation that bare so heavily.