A shiver run down my spine. I gulped.

"Why is that good?" I asked.

"Because whenever you sit, or walk, or run, whenever you feel that slight discomfort in your ass, you'll remember me." He bit my earlobes, making me moan involuntarily. 

"Ooooookay, Psychopath." I sarcastically said, squirming in his arms. The kisses from my ears move to my neck. I place my hand in the back of his head.

The kisses slowly rising, to my jawline, my cheeks, then my nose. Then ever so slowly he lick my lips and kissed it. Again and again and again, until we both run out of air. 

He pecked it one last time and suddenly sat up.

"We need to brush our teeth, your breath reeks." He commented. I snorted.

He stood up buck naked and didn't even bothered to put some clothes on as he walk towards the bathroom. I followed his body with my eyes until he closed the door. 

Once I was alone in the room, I sighed. Lazily rubbing my eyes. I could hear the faint noise of the shower in the bathroom.

I stared at the ceiling, contemplating my life choices up to this point. My friends, though I hate to admit it, were long forgotten as my head fills with Elliot. Elliot. Elliot. and Elliot.

He was all over my head, running through my veins, and pumping in my heart. 

I could do this, right? I've done this a hundred times before, I could do it again. 

I could leave him, and never think of him again just like I've done with the girls I'd slept with. 

Just casual sex. 

I sat up gingerly, extra careful not to put heavy weight on my ass. The comforter still draped in my lower body. 

I could see the discarded clothes of his thrown in the floor, and the white robe, resting atop of the bedside lamp. My eyes drifted to the black leather jacket coating the back of the chair. 

I smiled, remembering how it smelled, how it felt against my skin. And if I think about it hard enough maybe I could remember how it tasted.

How he tasted.

The bathroom door opened, revealing Elliot in another fancy white robe. 

"What are you smiling about?" he asked, picking up his clothes from the pink carpeted floor.

"That jacket of yours..." I started, fingers fumbling with the comforter but eyes focused on the said jacket. 

"What about it?" he asked, putting on his boxers, I could catch a smell of soap and shampoo lingering in the air. I didn't like it. It didn't smell like him. Like strawberry.

"Can I have it?" I finished, looking at him expectantly. Lips turning into a smile.

He looked at his jacket for a while. And then he looked at me, while putting on his jeans. 

He sit on the bed, face hovering over mine. "Sure." he murmured, breath smells like minted toothpaste. He pecked my lips. 

"Now brush your teeth." he said, ruffling my bed hair, I swatted his hands off of me. 

He chuckled as he crouched down to get his t shirt off the floor and put it on him. 

I stood up slowly, feeling a minute discomfort. Starting from my ass shooting up to my spine. I took small and uneven steps. 

He whistled behind me, trying to stifle a laugh. 

"Be careful babe, with that seductive walk I don't know if I could help myself." he laughed, I could feel his eyes traveling all over my naked body.