6

I've never been one to be quiet. I always say what's on my mind, and I'm never afraid of the consequences.

That's why I never really understood Corey's philosophical side. He's the kind of guy that observes everything, and I'm the kind of guy that blurts out the first thing I've noticed.

That's the reason I'm having a hard time shutting up right now.

It's only been 5 minutes or so that we've been walking (me and the stranger), and I'm already itching to ask why the heck is he wearing a FREAKING leather jacket. 

I get it, looking cool is important, but come on dude. It's so hot right now! Jesus Christ.

"What?" He suddenly said. He looks at me his face expressing pure confusion.

"What?" I said, my face matching his.

"You just said something." He continued, still walking, his eyes settled on me for a second then he faces forward.

Shit... Did I just talk out loud?

"Ohh. heh... It's nothing." I said scratching the back of my head. He nods but says nothing, he just kept walking.

I cleared my throat.

"Actually. Um... I just realized that we haven't introduced ourselves yet." I said, very very awkwardly, might I add. 

"Yep. We haven't." He answered not facing me. I waited for him to say his name, when he didn't say anything I said, "Well, I'm Noah. Hi."

I don't know what's got into me, this guy is really intimidating. I thought I was a bad boy but this guy is on another level.

"Nice to meet you, Noah." He smiled slightly but still didn't say his name. I've waited for a second if he's going to continue but he didn't. 

"Aren't you going to say your name?" I questioned, trying to catch up with him. Damn, this guy is fast.

He keeps walking, not really realizing the struggle I'm having.

"Nope." He said, like it was an obvious answer. I scrunched up my face, Wow. He is really a douche. 

"Why not" I asked him again, my face probably projects annoyance. He didn't even once looked at me. Halting for a second, he sighs. 

"What's the point? After this we're never going to see each other ever again. Sooo. It doesn't matter." He glances at me, then continued walking. 

"The point is, Curly, we're supposed to introduce ourselves to people we haven't met because that's the nice thing to do." I said feeling stupid trying to explain a mundane thing.

He looks at me like he's trying to strangle me in his mind.

"Don't call me that" he snapped then continued on.

"What if I'm not nice?" He asked, looking at me and arching his eyebrows. There's a glint in his eyes that I can't quite explain.

"Besides, I don't think you're nice either." He said, facing forward again. I scoffed. This dude is really really rude. 

"Well, yeah, but that's beside the point!" I said. Stopping dead in my tracks. He stopped too and looks at me.

"What's the point then?" He asked, looking very annoyed.

"The point is, I'd keep calling you Curly if you don't tell me your name. So you might as well quit being this mysterious guy and give up." I said smugly.

I raised both of my eyebrows at him, like I'm challenging him. I really have a death wish.

I am annoying a guy, a stranger, who just saved my life and who could still possibly be a murderous psychopath.

He started walking again. He buried his hands in the pocket of his leather jacket and stayed quiet. I didn't say anything. I don't want to push it, I'm still so young to be killed.

I have a lot of things ahead of me. A lot of places to go and girls to date. 

I catch up to him again and also puts my hands inside my jean pocket and looked straight forward.

This walk is already boring me, not only am I not enjoying it, the only person walking with me is a fucking robot.

This sucks.

"Elliot." He whispered, at first I didn't processed what he said.

It was so soft and light, like a feather, that I needed time before I could actually figured out what he said.

"My name, It's Elliot." He continued when I didn't answer.

"Oh.... Well, Nice to meet you Elliot." I said, offering a smile.

He looks at me and offered a small smile in return.

"Yeah." He answered then faces forward. I sighed.

And once again the silence engulfed us. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Noah's random ig story :