You were quite inquisitive regarding who Killua was referring to though. But luckily for you, it didn't take quite long before you got to encounter her.

Arcy Takahami. Known as the face of Padokea High and is now claimed to be Killua's admirer... well, obviously.

Arcy can be seen casually inching her way closer towards Killua. He's fully aware of it, and made sure he maintains the huge gap between them.

The girl is trying her hardest to lure Killua nonetheless. As if you - his actual girlfriend - do not exist in her world. However in your perspective, Arcy is trying too hard and looking like a total dolt.

At some point, your eyes that were glinting with anger softened, caused by the thought that suddenly slipped in your mind.

The current thought that crossed your mind made you pause momentarily.

'What the hell am I thinking?'

You were quite surprised at yourself for feeling infuriated towards someone you barely know. You have never thought that repressing your jealousy would be this troublesome than you expected.

You snapped yourself back from your thoughts. Craning your head up, you see Killua still keeping his distance from Arcy. It seemed like she's persistent, and still nearing her way towards the silverette.

"Killua, let's go somewhere and talk~."

Killua only looked back at you with a disquieted look. He wasn't certain how you would react to a situation like this, for he thought that it's a completely different scenario compared from that incident during the festival.

What flashes in his mind is the sight of your trembling lips as you struggled to speak, your defeated expression, and your pearly tears pouring out of your disheartened (eye color) eyes - that certain portion of his memory has unfortunately, marked in his mind.

And he loathed it... thoroughly.

Killua shook his head vigorously, as though it would help him get rid of the thought. "Why did I even think of that?" he grumbled to himself in between clenched teeth, frustrated.

Ever since that occurrence, Killua promised to himself that he will never let you go through the same pain again.

Otherwise he may not be able to forgive himself.

"Oi, Killua!"

Killua snapped himself back to his senses thanks to Gon who suddenly called on him. He was able to react immediately when Arcy was about to lunge towards him with another hug.

Killua cooly juked to the left. This sent Arcy to lean forward, and stagger on her feet. Much to your disappointment, she has managed to keep her balance.

You somewhat prefered having her face planted on the ground.

Killua approached you, and gently placed a hand on your shoulder as he leaned his face near to your ear. "Let's go see the sunset later, alright baby?" Killua whispers calmly.

With a reluctant nod, you responded, "Sure, I would love that." you were taken aback by the nickname that he gave you, but you couldn't react much to it since your attention is at Arcy, who's glaring straight towards you as if you have committed an unjustifiable crime.

Setting aside the fact that he's being touchy on your boyfriend. Now she has the guts to give you an attitude as well, which is enough reason for you to hate her now.

'Killua did a great job driving the potential flirts away ever since. Might as well be a good girlfriend for once, and drive those ones yearning for his as-'