CHAPTER :- APPOLOGIES AND THE END

Hello! In this chapter you will find out what will happen to Hiccup.......

Enjoy. And unfortunately this chapter is the final one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruffnut's POV 

I watched in horror as Hiccup collapsed on the floor. Astrid was still crying. Me, Fish, Tuff and Astrid's parents rushed into the arena. We all rushed to Astrid's side. Me and her parents hugged her as she wept clutching Hiccup. Fish and Tuff were kneeling by his side, tears flowing down their cheeks. Astrid started to hug Hiccup's body, she kept on telling him to wake up and she loved him. But nothing came. She cupped his cheeks with her hands covered in his blood as she kept on crying. Then, a loud and angry yet sad voice came from the entrance of the arena. We all turned to see it was Gobber, he charged at Stoick.

"Now ye don it! Are ye happy now?! You've  killed yer only son! Me best companion! He was such a bright lad! You had to just do it! Didn't ya!" he yelled right into Stoick's face. Stoick looked at Hiccup's body.

"I'm sorry son. I'm so sorry. I've lost ye mother and you now. I promised Valka that I would take care of ye and instead I've killed ya." He said crying. We all huddled around Hiccup's body. Then, a huge shriek filled the air as a black shadow entered the arena.. It was a night fury! It pushed everyone except Astrid away. He looked at Hiccup's body. He started to roar in pain as he kept on nudging the boy to get up but nothing happened. He slowly took the satchel from his side and pulled out a cup...

Toothless' POV

I carefully pulled out the cup. Everyone looked very confused. Night Furies only shed a couple of tears in their entire lifetime so I had to be carefully. I saw it as it slowly landed in the cup. I put some of my saliva in it as I walked over to Hiccup. I carefully lifted of his chest armor. Astrid help me as well. I tore his shirt of as I saw the source of the wound. I carefully poured it on as it slowly started to heal in  front of my eyes...

Astrid's POV

I watched as Toothless poured it on to Hiccups wound. Suddenly, it started to heal! Then, hiccup gasped for air as he opened his eyes. I lunged at him, crying my heart out.

"Astrid," He said weekly in my ear. A huge smile entered my face as we kissed. Then something nudged us. It was Toothless. 

"Hey bud! How did you do that?"  He asked. (Astrid doesn't understand any of this)

"Night Furies only shed a few tears in their lifetimes and they contain a huge amount of healing powers so yeah"  he said. He then started to lick Hiccup.

"Toothless! You know that doesn't was out!" he said. He sat up, gasping for air. I started to cry again as he was alive. he cupped my cheek, wiping my tears.

"Hey, I'm here now!" He said. He pulled my head as we kissed. I didn't think I would be able to do this a few moments ago. He then pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. Then Gobber came.

"Lad ye had me so worried!" He said giving Hiccup a hug.

"Gobber! Cant breathe!" he chocked out.

"Oh sorry lad." He said. Stoick walked over to him.

"Hiccup listen," he started, Hiccup looked up at him, " Listen I was wrong and foolish and stupid. Your mother wanted me to protect you and for the past month I have not done that. Please accept my apologies."

"You know dad, I always wanted to make you proud of me even if I had to do the most dumbest thing possible." He chuckled. We all laughed. That night the village threw a party to celebrate the return of Hiccup.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Hiccup's POV

I stood in front of the village waiting for her. The day had finally came. Our wedding. I proposed to her a month ago and soon the entire village was there. My dad stood behind me and Toothless was next to me. Then, the crowd parted into two as she and her parents came. Gods she was beautiful  I thought. She came and stood opposite me. Gothi wrapped up a golden cloth around us as she wrote the vows. Then she wrote it and we kissed and formed the bond. The entire village erupted into cheers. Snotlout and Fishlegs were crying which was a sight. We looked at each other and smiled. The last five years had been busy. The entire village got dragons and we had to build new places for the others. My life has been extraordinary  I thought as the party fled into the night...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG that was it! The end of the story! Wow! 530+ Reads, 7 votes and 6 comments! Thank you all so much!

I would like to shout out KenzieRunningFree  for the comments and the follow. And now all of you that have read and voted. Thank you all so much!

The next story I am writing will be yours to decide! Ok, here are your options...

1: My version of a HTTYD 4

2: A modern hiccstrid

3: Hiccup is a bounty hunter who need to kidnap Astrid

K, those are your choices. You all have until Friday to tell your vote. If I do not get one until Friday then I will pick myself.

Ciao