CHAPTER 4 :- A PAINFULL REUNION

Ok Ok! I know that you all have been waiting for this chapter and I know that I said I would give it on Thursday but personal matters arrived and I wasn't able to upload so like yeah!

Here is is....

The next chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiccup's POV

I was brought up on the deck. I bright blinding light entered my eyes. It took me a few seconds to adjust to my surroundings when it hit me..... Almost the entire village was staring at me! Is that a Night Fury! Thought those were gone for good!  Or, Who is this guy! He looks like a traitor! He's sided with the dragons!  Were the comments that were circulating through the crowds. I felt a hand touch my arms. I turned around to see her. Even in this current situation, she still looked like a Valkyrie! She got me up on my feet and started to push me. I started to walk through the village with my shackles on me and Toothless as a hostage. After a few minutes if walking, I realized where we were going.......The Kill Arena!

Astrid's POV

I grabbed his and to put him on his feet. Even though he had only one. When I got him on his feet I felt a jolt in my heart, as if I had just been struck by lightning. My mind flew out my body for a split second. That feeling! I don't know what it is! But... But.... I kind of like it!

He started to walk. I looked around and saw everyone looking at him and the dragon. I then set my eyes on him. He looked like he was shocked. I noticed he was slowly glancing at people. He then gazed at me. His forest emerald green eyes locked on to my ocean blue ones. I suddenly felt that jolt again. In that moment, I felt myself fall into the pool of water in his eyes. I felt my heart grow wings  like a dove and fly into his. This felling! What is this! I don't want it to leave! I don't feel this when I look at other guys but him! There must be something about him!  I suddenly landed back into reality. I slightly looked at him again. I could feel that he had also felt the same thing! I turned my head and looked back at where we were going. The Kill Arena! 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Everyone was seated in the stand. I walked over to the prisoner. His legs were chained to the floor and me and Snotlout were holding his hands apart so that he couldn't grab any weapons. Especially that fire sword of his! A loud voice was now heard. It was Stoick's. 

"Who are you and why are you with dragons!" He yelled. No reply. Stoick asked again and again and again but no answer. Then he lost his patience. He came entered the kill arena with something in his hand. Then the mystery man spoke.... Only growls came. Then something happened. His dragon was growling back at him! Wait... Were they communicating! I never knew a man could do that! Then I heard steps behind me. I wiped around to see that Stoick was there... Mad..... He seemed to be uncoiling the item in his hand when realization hit me... It was a whip! he was going to whip him!

I watched in horror as he started to lay it on the man. Groans and insults were coming out of his mouth. Then it went silent. The only thing that was heard was the whip hitting his back. We all looked in awe. Even through his mask his eyes seemed lifeless and emotionless! Then he said....

"I've been captured and tortured by the outcast and the berserkers so many times that pain is an old friend!" He chuckled. Then he winced a bit as the whip came tumbling down on him. This had been going on for hours by now! He still didn't part his lips. By this time he was on his knees, occasionally talking to his dragon. Blood was oozing out of the cuts and was dripping on the floor. From the bottom of his mask blood was also pouring out which meant that due to the whipping, blood was coming to his mouth. I kept watching in horror. This was to much for me! I'm Astrid Hofferson! I don't back down to anyone but this.... This is way to much.

"Hey chief! I think this has gone to far!" The crowd gasped, "Look at this! How will you all sleep like this! This man needs medical attention. That's when he started to laugh.!

"Hey um... Why are you laughing!" I yelled at him. He started to shake his head slowly.

"I didn't know you really cared for anything Hofferson!' He said with a chuckle. Wait.. He knows my name!

"Where was all this care that you are currently giving me know 13 years ago huh!"

"I remember how I was bullied and you did nothing to help me! I remember how you would slightly contribute to it and left me for dead. I remember when we were young how you stopped being my friend because you thought it would ruin your popularity!" He managed to move his hand out of my grasp.

"I remember how you found out about Toothless. I remember you throwing that rock at me! I remember writing that message on that big rock. I remember your cruel smile while I was caught!" My eyes opened in surprise. Everyone gasped at his words. 

"Look at me!" He yelled. I went and kneeled down in  front of his mask as I chained his arm to a wall.

"It's because of you that I'm going through this hell! I want you to see me. Please release my hands so I can take of my helmet." he asked. I gestured to Snotlout to let go of his hand. With his hand, he unclipped his helmet. Tears slowly streaked down my face. I looked at him. His messy, brown  hair overlapped a bit of his forehead. His eyes were suddenly filled with emotions. Tears slowly fell his face and of his jaw. His chiseled jawline and mouth were covered with a bit of blood. He wiped them on his muscly shoulders. I cupped my hands on his cheek. Suddenly, his eyes were filled with rage. He grabbed my hand and tore it away.

"I-I-I loved you! A-And you b-betrayed me!" He stuttered as more tears fell down his face. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down in tears. Everyone's eyes opened in shock. No one has ever seen me cry! Even he looked shocked.

"Hiccup," The crowd gasped. Stoick dropped the whip in shock, " I am so sorry! I never meant it! I love you!" He was taken back by this. I closed my eyes and released more tears.

Normal POV

Astrid kept on crying. Then she felt a hand cup her cheek. She looked up. It was Hiccup! Slowly, he leaned closer and then their lips crashed into each other's, the waves of their love flooded everything around them until it was only him and her.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha... Cliff hanger! I am so sorry that this is short but i had to do it for effect. And I didn't realise that this would be short and I didn't realise that i could finish this in one day so i have kept your promise and i am publishing this on Thursday!

Oh and one more thing......

OH MY GOD! I JUST TAKE A BREAK FOR A FEW DAYS AND I COME BACK TO 40 VIEWS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE IS COMMENTING BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE PUSHY AND I DON'T WANT TO FORCE BUT PLEASE COMMENT JUST TO LET ME KNOW THAT IT WORKS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THEN I WILL TAKE THEM INTO MIND AND YOU WILL GET A SHOUTOUT!

 Anyways... Sorry, I'm just really hyper.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Ciao