CHAPTER 9 :- SECRETS

Hello! This chapter might be short but I am trying to make it long.

Please enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astrid's POV

I woke up in the morning. I had a very nice sleep. Hiccup wasn't by my side. I could here something downstairs. I snuck down the stairs. it was Hiccup. His elbows were on the table. His hands holding his head as he sat on the table. I moved a bit closer. He was crying! I could see his tears freely flowing down his cheeks. Toothless was curled up near his feet, looking equally sad.

"Oh Camicazi. Why were you taken from me?" He said.

"Hey Hiccup." I said. he turned around in shock. He looked at me and wiped his tears.

"O-O-Oh  hey Astrid." He said with despair in his eyes. he went back into the same position that he was in.

"Hiccup," I said sitting in the chair adjacent to his. "Why are you crying and who is Camicazi?" I asked him. He took a deep breath, a few tears rolled down his face.

"Well, it all started a year ago...." He started...

1 year ago

Hiccup's  POV

Me and Toothless flew through the storm. We had saved a few dragons. Then, a deadly nadder call pierced the air. Me and Toothless flew in that direction. There was a person!

"Hey, Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm ok! My dragon is not though!" She said. Wait! He rides and cares for dragons like I do?  I thought as she led through the storm where her  nadder lay.

"Hey girl! Don't worry! These two are going to help us!" She said. The nadder gave a squawk. I lifted her onto Toothless while he was carrying her back to dragon's edge. She passed out half way through.

I lay her in a bed. A week went bye and nothing happened. Suddenly, her nadder and her woke up.

"Hey, clam down. You're safe now." I said handing her a glass of water. She sat up and drank it. I gave her nadder a bowl of water while Toothless and her made some conversation.

"So, what's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Camicazi and that's jewel." she said pointing to her dragon.

"Oh, well. I'm Hiccup and that's Toothless." I replied. She got up and wondered around. After a few days I found out that she was also like me and she was also banished from her tribe. I was 20 at the time and she was 15. After a few months everything was ok. After around 6 months things were ok. Little did I know that things were drastically going to change.....

A FEW MONTHS BEFORE HICCUP'S AND ASTRID'S CONVERSATION..

We had just finished our morning flight. Then, a loud bang was heard. We rushed outside to see that Berkians were capturing all our dragons. We started to blow up all the ships and free the dragons. A man launched an arrow in my direction while he captured a dragon. Me and Toothless swooped in that direction and started to destroy in that direction. In doing so I lost sight of Camicazi. After a while, they were leaving. The smoke had cleared and I had no sight of Cami. Suddenly, a ship appeared out of nowhere, and there lay a dead jewel and Camicazi with and arrow in her side. I jumped on the boat and rushed to her, putting her head on my lap.

"Hey Cami! Look at me! Don't leave me!" I said. She slightly turned her head.

"Hiccup." She said faintly.

"Yes Yes! I'm here!" Tears were dripping down my eyes.

"Hiccup...I think i-it's time for me to go." She said. I held her hand. She looked at me and smiled, then she closed her eyes and drifted into the ancient and grand Valhalla. I wept her loss and Toothless roared in pain seeing jewel laying motionless. After a day, we did the ritual and pushed the boat that we paced them and set it aflame...

Astrid's POV

Wow. That was very sad. I thought. Hiccup was now ferociously crying while Toothless howled in pain. I pulled him into a hug. I squeezed him a bit. he calmed down a bit.

"Hey, Look at me," I said. he looked at me with a shattered soul, "She must have been an amazing person and you  need to stay strong. I'm here for you." I reassured him. He gave me and weak smile. I held his hand as he took a few breathes.

Little did they know that a squadron of  Berkian ships were heading there way.

Stoick's POV

An island was slowly appearing in the horizon. It was almost night now. Gobber came next me.

"Stoick, why are we goin this way?" he asked.

"Well Gobber," I started, "That Terrible Terror had a message sent by Hiccup and it flew South so If we go south then we will also find Hiccup and Astrid." I said. Gobber looked worried.

"So what are ye goin ta do to em once ye get em?" He asked me "I will make them pay for what they have done!" I boomed then Gobber said something that even I wasn't prepared for.

"Stoick. I can't believe you! I looked at you like a role model and a friend my now I cannot look at you that way and I cannot even call you a friend!" He said. I felt my heart break into a million pieces. "Stoick he's your son!" I kept my head forward. Gobber slowly left my side. I thought of his words. We kept advancing towards the Island.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know! Another CLIFFHANGER! I am so sorry. I just wanted to make up for the loss of time so yes. TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!

I want to give a shout out to KenzieRunningFree again for the kind words in the last chapter.

I also want to give a shout out to ELITE_Sohan as he is my best friend and he is now on Wattpad and he helped me through one of the most toughest times in my life so this is the least I can do.

Yeah so....

Ciao!