🧸forty six🧸

Start from the beginning

"Ugh... I miss being carried around by you."

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸

"You look good in Jaemin's clothes." Yuki complimented, joining the lunch table. 

"Really? I just miss his scent and took one of his hoodies in the closet." Haneul mumbled, using Sejeong as a pillow. "I wanna go home." 

"You don't have afternoon classes, don't you? Why don't you go home?" Byeolin suggested.

"I need to go to the ice rink." Haneul sighed. She tried to get up but felt a wave of dizziness hit her. 

"And down she goes." Haru whistled.

"Like my grades." Eunkyoung joked. 

"I can drop you off to the bus stop outside. I finished my food anyway." Namu offered, getting up. She helped Haneul stand and made their way outside of the school. 

Haneul realized they went off path and towards the parking lot. "This isn't the way to the bus stop?" 

"I know. I'm just dropping you off to your ride and getting my pocket money." Namu cheekily answered. They spotted a familiar giant. "Youngho!"

"Johnny? Taeyong? Ten?" 

"Hello my child. You miss me?" Ten greeted, guiding her to the car. "We're here to kidnap you on the behalf of a worried Jaemin."

"Don't spend all of this Julie." 

"I know, I just need money for commute later." Namu mumbled, pocketing the money. "Bye Haneul! Get better soon!"

"Call me first before you call Jeno. I'm your brother! " Johnny reminded as she left. They all entered the car and began their short journey to Haneul's home. 

"Why are you guys doing this?" Haneul asked.

"Jeez, you make it sound like we're bad people." Ten sulked, looking out the window. 

"I didn't mean to be rude!" She huffed.

"Jaemin sent some money and asked us to help you out and make sure you rest for today. He said something about your period." Taeyong kindly explained. "He knew you would still push yourself to practice so he sent us to make sure you would rest."

"Jeno even asked Doyoung to make you some porridge. He's on his way to your house with the ingredients." Johnny added. 

"You guys didn't have to go through all the trouble. I can handle myself." Haneul pouted. 

"Says the girl who couldn't walk from her period cramps." Ten mocked.

"You know what, one more word from you and I will make you feel period cramps." She warned, grabbing her umbrella.

"Ah yes, my child has been growing up. She's getting better at sassing me." Ten joked. He handed her a bag of her favorite gummy bears and a small bouquet of lavenders. "Here, Jaemin said you love these."

"I still wonder where they sell only blue and green gummy bears. Jaemin never told me." Haneul opened the container and opened it, eating two at a time. 

"Huh? There's no place that sells it like that. He buys assorted packs and picks through them." Johnny said, shocking the girl. Does he really go through all the hassle for her?

"Do you need to buy anything before we head home? I'll be the one to go out, you just relax in the car." Taeyong offered.

"Can I pay for it?"

"Jaemin and Mark said not to let you pay for anything." 

Haneul rolled her eyes at their loyalty to her brother and boyfriend. She thought of anything she needed to do and remembered her upcoming performance.

"Can any of you sew? Do you guys know how to dye hair?" Haneul asked.

Taeyong raised his hand. "I can sew." 

"I'll call Yuta and Jungwoo if you're gonna dye your hair." Ten mumbled. 

🧸

♡ by 10

by 10.127 people.
lee_skies  the greatest showman 
Comments have been disabled.

A/N 

We're nearing the end I'm not ready guys send help I've already finished writing the epilogue and I literally cried like---

Countdown: 2