Chief of Plastic Surgery

"Blood type's a match, skin's a match." Derek listed.

Holly continued, "Age, size, gender, all match." 

Derek looked up at the camera as he clicked his pen and smiled, "We've got our guy."

"We got our guy?" Mark asked, looking up at the other three doctors.

Owen nodded, "We got our guy."

"Oh," Mark smiled at the camera, "you picked a good night to start filming."

Derek chuckled as the camera zoomed into Mark's face, "Yeah."

The camera zoomed back out as Mark grabbed the chart, "This is gonna be fun."

"No, no," The documentary cut to Mark, Derek, Owen, and Callie in the room discussing what to do with Zach's surgery after Mark had told the documentary team how horrible it was to hear Derek had been shot, "you're thinking like a nerve guy."

Derek answered without looking up from the scans, "I am a nerve guy."

"Goes blood supply, then nerves." Mark listed.

"Actually," Owen corrected, "it's tendons, then blood supply, then nerves."

"Um, hello," Callie reminded, "what about the bones?"

DR. CALLIE TORRES

Orthopedic Surgeon

The camera panned to Callie's bored face as the men began to speak over each other.

"Um," Callie's voice was heard before the documentary switched scenes, showing Callie in the I.C.U. room with Zach, "we estimate the surgery will take anywhere from fifteen to twenty hours. We'll have two O.R.s going at once. There will be five teams of surgeons. One team for each arm, and then a fifth just to harvest veins from the leg."

The documentary switched to the scan room with Derek, Mark, Owen, and Callie, "You know there's only been one successful bilateral arm transplant in the country?" Mark noted.

"In the world." Owen added.

"In the world." Mark corrected himself.

"Yeah," Derek crossed his arms in front of himself, "I wouldn't go so far as, uh, calling us medical titans, but..."

The camera panned slowly and zoomed into Callie's face as she stared at the wall, almost zoning out their conversation as she rolled her eyes.

"We are." Owen confirmed.

"Not the first time I've been called a titan." Mark joked, making the other men laugh and Callie scoff lightly.

"Yeah." Callie stifled a nod as she looked at the camera, the documentary switching the scene to her in front of a wall of the hospital alone, "I can't wait for Holly to become a neurosurgeon so she could join us in the discussion rooms."

The documentary switched back to the scan room with Mark, Derek, Owen, and Callie. The men still laughing at their joke but there was no audio of it as it still continued Callie's voice over and the camera zoomed into Holly, who was by the door taking notes.

"Then maybe the boys would stop acting like it's their own little world."