"What drives you to get off your hidden dark something?" Blythe asked. I tried to remember.

"Hmm, I think the moment Mage Shaira told me that she killed my grandma and mom and she is going to kill Zach that moment. I think my emotions got the best of me and pooff. That's it."

"Were you aware of the spells you're muttering?" Damien asked this time.

"No. I mean, I know I am saying something but someone possesses my body. I can't see if I'm doing the right thing or the wrong one. All I wanted was to eliminate everything." They all nodded.

"So now the most awaited part. " I giggled. Averys wants, Averys gets. I think that is her life motto.

"Yeah about that. When I started to study the spell book of mom, I encountered a potion for impossible pregnancy and turning something into something. I tried to mix it and made some modification based on my learning. I didn't thought it would work though but I still continue drinking it since I didn't felt changes or wrong in my body. I made it more like a juice. I am so sorry Zach for asking you late about that. Honestly, I didn't know I was pregnant when I asked you at the day I was abducted."

He tightens his embrace. "It's okay. I was shocked but you know I am so happy about that."

"W-w-would that w-works for e-everyone or- or just you?" Damien asked nervously. I smiled understanding what he meant.

"For everyone Damien. I can make one for you. Ill teach Blythe how to make it." Damien blushed hard.

Blythe chuckled and hugged his mate. He kissed him in the head and whispered but loud enough to let everyone heard it "I will really want to have your kids" Damien smacked him hard causing all of us to laugh.

Raven looked at Stefan and said "So I guess the last one to have a pup is Stefan" This time, Stefan blushed really red making everyone laugh out loud including Averys . He is so innocent. It's sad to know that he is like this because he was imprisoned for almost all his years. But I know these boys are gonna help him, especially the flirty Blythe. 

"Oh C'mon guys. This is not a contest. Fuck off."

"What if I wanted it soon sweetie?" Averys asked in serious voice. Stefan widens his eyes and panicked.

"Y-you w-w-want it soon?" We laughed out really loud this time. We can almost hear his terror while saying those to Averys.

"I'm just kidding. My gosh! You should have seen your face!" She hugged her frightened mate.

"I can give pretty much advice kid if you need help." Alpha Zeke teased him. He blushed but then still nodded.

"Oh Goddess, Stop teasing him. He looks like a tomato now." Laura asked.

"No pressuring Stefan but you know, it would be nice if my grandson turn into an alpha and he already have his beta and delta beside him. You know , yours and Damien's pups." Dad said in suggestion. I smiled when I saw Stefan and Damien blushed hard.

"Yeahh, that would be great. Wow! I can imagine them practicing together. I will definitely teach them." Zach teased them.

I shook my head smiling. "Hey, stop teasing them. They are turning into Red crayons now."

"Let me get back to Niko" I turned my head to Alpha Zeke. "If your pup will be the alpha of my pack, I bet you'll gonna make another one for the other pack." I smiled at him. Zach was slightly blushing.

"Ohh, did I forget to tell you that it is not pup? It's pups."

"What?" They said in unison. 

"Heidi told me this loveable being inside me is not one but two. It means the other one is gonna take over Blue Crescent and the other one is gonna take care of Guardians of the Waning Moon."

I almost laughed at their reaction. They looked utterly baffled and disturbed.

"Ohhh Goddess! What have you done in your life to have such great blessing from the Goddess! Ohh goodness, I'm so excited for them." Laura said excitedly. 

"Guess we'll be preparing Wedding Ceremony soon." Alpha Zeke said cockily. 

 "Damn right." My dad answered.

Averys started talking about wedding suit and wedding details with Laura. The two old alphas were also agreeing and opposing their opinions. Damien, Blythe and Raven were teasing Stefan about the topic a while ago. Stefan looked uncomfortable but I guess he was so interested to learn new things. Zach and I was still hugging each other listening to them.

"I can wait to spend my forever with you love. To a lifetime and beyond, I love you." Zach whispered.

-Misskaryaaa-