Chapter 12

He tilted his body backwards while hugging me. He was somehow half laying down, half sitting while I was laying in his upper body, my face buried in his neck. I blushed at the notion that he was half naked while I'm hugging him. It took a lot of minutes for us to cry in each others shoulder until we grew tired and we both stopped crying and engulfed ourselves in a comfortable silence. The air breeze was hugging us and the moon was smiling at us. I really felt safe in his arms. This is my new home. 

"You smell vanilla, strawberry and sweat and I don't think it's a great combination." i sarcastically said. He laughed at me.

"I haven't gone home for days." I looked up on him. He also stared at me.

"I'm so sorry for not giving you a chance to talk." 

"I'm so sorry for not speaking up immediately. I-I find it har—"

"I know. Damien explained to me everything. Damien is kinda pissed at me you know. For making his friend taste hell." I hugged him tight.

"I deserve it. If I just –"

"If this hasn't happen, I would have not learned that you waited for me for 8 years. That you were always there protecting me in the woods. That you were so happy when you knew I was you're mate."

"Damien told you?" he said in disbelief.

"He basically slapped me with the truth. And the truth hurts like bitch." His chest moves up and down while he was laughing.

"Damien is my best friend, my voice and my advisor. He always knocked my sense when I'm being irrational and idiot and he's the only person except from my father that I cannot argue with. Damien is so too good to be true. His mate is surely lucky for him."

I agreed by nodding enthusiastically. "Damien is a rare catch. You have a great friend."

"He's a brother to me." I sit in his lap. I frowned looking at him.

"You need to go home. Damien had told me I look awful but you are far more worse than me. You looked seriously terrible. You badly need a bath." 

He didn't answer me. He was just staring right into my eyes. I felt sudden awkwardness.

"What?"

"I love you." My eyes widen for his sudden regard. Then I smiled and leaned in front to reach my lips to his.

"I love you too." He sat up and held my face. He kissed me deep and I returned it with the same fever. I miss this. I miss his lips on me, his hands on my face and body. I miss him.

I stopped when I can feel something hard was growing beneath me. I took me a good one second to realize. I slapped his chest hard.

"You wicked pervert!" He laughed out loud and I can't help but laughed with him. Waah.. A music to my ears.

"Hey, You can't blame me. You're practically sitting in my cock, you're kissing me and moaning all the way. You're beautiful and I can't help myself by being hard. You're a walking temptation love."

I smiled widely, unable to hide my blushes when he called me love. He dragged me again to his chest and hugged me tight.

"I thought I'm gonna lose you."

"I told you I'm just everywhere. You're the one who made yourself unavailable."

"You asked for space and I gave it."

"And that was the most regretful words I have ever said in my entire life. I'm sorry love." He let go of the hug and I saw him beaming like a kid. He showered  kisses in my facing causing me to giggle.