Chapter 17

I slowly opened my eyes as the heat of the sunlight coming from the window awoke me. My body felt tired and my head felt heavy. I looked around and saw Zach's head in my chest. He was sleeping heavily while hugging me tight, his legs and arms were around my body. I slowly caressed his hair for minutes then I felt him move. He suddenly woke up and kissed me. We stared at each other.

"Love, are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you feel bad? Do you nee—"

"Water." First thing that ever came out from my mouth.

"Water. Great.." He ran towards the door and shouted. "Somebody bring me water. NOW!"

He went back to me swiftly and sat down beside me. He helped me as I tried to sit down. Someone entered the room. Damien and Averys came in with the water. Zach helped me drink it and I sighed heavily.

"Love, what happened?"I asked Zach.

"After I marked you, you were panting heavily and started struggling around. You screamed and cried and I don't know what's happening. And you were asleep for 3 days. Are you okay?" I touched the mark in my neck. The mark.

"I felt tired. My head is heavy and I.. I just wanna sleep again."

"There's something wrong with you." Damien suddenly interrupted. We looked at him.

"Your eyes. You're eyes were dark brown. Now its .. its green..turquoise green"

They all stared at me. Really? How did that happen? I remember my mom in my memory. My mom's eyes were green.

"Yeah. I just notice. I was busy panicking over you." I gasped as I remember something

"Holy hell , did you just say I slept for over 3 days?" I said alarmingly. They nodded.

My eyes widen. "Fuck, my dad would be--! Ouch, shit my head" I held my head. Zach stopped me.

The door suddenly opened wide, letting Zeke and Laura enters.

"Are you okay Niko?" Laura paced toward me and she hugged me.

"Mom.." Zach whined and I glared at him.

"How are you feeling Niko?" Zeke asked me seriously.

"I felt tired honestly and I think I will feel horrible later. My dad would kill me" He smiled

"I already called your father. He is coming over. You're eyes turned green, just like your mom's"

We snappily looked at him. Even his wife looked at his in astonishment.

"You knew my mom?" I asked him. He nodded.

"It's better if your dad would explain the situation to you."

A knock was suddenly heard and I saw Damien opens it. Then my father suddenly appeared. He looked at me with a smile but I know he was worried about me. Zach let go of me and let my dad hugged me.

"Hey pups, how are you feeling?"

"Much better knowing you're not mad at me for not being home" He chuckled.

"You look like your mom. You always have green eyes, just like your mom" He said sadly.

"Dad, what's going on?" he sat in my right side near my knees. Zach, on my left, was about to walk away when I held his hand.

"Please don't go." He sighed. He tucked himself under the blanket and sat beside me, holding me tight as I put my arms around his waist. Damien and Averys was on the far left sitting on a chair.