Chapter 23

Tessas p.o.v.

Why does he think he's becoming the monster he supposedly is? I mean I know he has some issues but I wouldn't say he's a monster. I know he hurt me. I'm kinda glad he did so now I get to see this side of him. Now I know I made the right choice of breaking up with him. I wouldn't want to be with a guy who also hurts me physically instead of just emotionally. The thing that's crazy is that I still love him. After everything I saw him do I still love him. After everything we've been through, I stop love him. Does that make me crazy?

Harry's p.o.v.

She is crazy for still loving me. If I were her, but I'm not, I wouldn't be in love with someone like me...I hurt her...like I really hurt her. I'm changing into the person that I was before I saw her. She can't love me. If she still loves me and still cares for me she can get hurt. I might go after her again. I don't know. I don't want to hurt her but I might. I care for her. Heck I still love her but I don't want to hurt her. I'm gonna lock myself in this room so I can't hurt her. You can still hurt her. This is why you don't fall for humans. This girl is the reason your the person you are now. It's her fault. I'm so sick of watching you sulk. You need to snap out of it and go after her. Kill her. She deserves it after what she did to you. You have been a total different person since she came here. What happened earlier, how you reacted, that's the real you. If you ever want to be back to your normal self you need to not care for her anymore. She's just a stupid girl. Shut up Louis! She's not a stupid girl. She's not stupid. So shut the fuck up! "God I hate Louis"

"I Heard that" Louis says from the other side of the door

"Good." I mumble

"Tessa wants to know if you can go in the hallway to talk to her." Louis says

"Why do we have to talk in the hallway?"

"She wants to talk to you in the hallway."

"Why?"

"Maybe because there are witnesses."

"Fine I'll go talk to her." I say. Shit. I can't leave the room. I don't want to hurt her. Ugh. I guess I can walk out of the room once. "Okay." I say and unlock the door and walk out.

"Hi Harry." Tessa says to me.

"Hey....." I say

"So....I just wanted to.....I think it's best if we....."

"Stay away from each other so I won't hurt you again."

"Yeah..." She lies. I know she wants to get back together but she is saying we shouldn't. Which is best and she knows it.

"I'm sorry.  For what I put you through. If I didn't find a way for you to come here, you could still be with that guy you were with before.."

"Tom."

"Yeah him. And you could be living a normal life."

"Yeah but Tom was a jerk anyway. Obviously what has happened to me so far has had its ups and downs but it has happened for a reason. I'm not sure what the reason is, but I know there is one."

"You need to stop lying to yourself. You need to know that I'm no good for you. When are you gonna realize that we are never gonna work and we need to stay away from each other. I don't want to hurt you."

"Okay." Is all she says and walks into her room.

Tessas p.o.v.

I can't even...I hate him. And I hate how I'm crying because of  him right now. "I HATE HARRY!"

..................................................
........................
Please keep voting and please comment. Love ya! xx