Chapter 6

Louis's p.o.v.

I need to get Tessa to love me and not Harry......but how.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Louis. I need to talk to you privately." I tell him.

"Look, I'm flattered and all, but I don't like you like that. Sorry." he says and I give him the dirtiest glare ever and he smirks at me. "fine. I can take a hint." he says.

I walk with him to another room and slam the door shut. "what the hell are you thinking trying to get Tessa killed!" I yell at Louis.

"I love her. Harry I really do. I want her to be happy with me." He says with a big smirk plastered on his face.

"No you don't! And if you think she is going to fall..."

"Dinners on its way." Ricky interrupts.

"Oh okay." Louis says and walks towards the door.

"We will finish this discussion later." I tell him as he walks out the door.

I look out the window and see six teenagers coming this way. I better get ready for dinner.

Kims p.o.v.

"Okay let's go in!" I scream to the group.

"Yeah let's go! Hey Joe? you don't look so good." Jacob says.

"It's just that Tessa and Kayla and Tom and Jayson and Zack never came back from there. They got killed. The monsters killed them all!" joe says.

"They'll kill us next!" David yells.

"You guys are just baby's! We'll be fine. Nothing will happen to us." Jimmy says.

"Yeah. Now come on let's go!" Zoey says to is all and we walk in. Bout time.

"Now let's spit up. Me, Jimmy, and Joe will go upstairs. Zoey, David and Jacob you search downstairs." I tell them.

"Why do I have to be with David and Jacob?" she asks me.

"You just have to. at least Jacobs not scared." I tell her.

"Okay." she says and we split up.

I have to admit I am a little scared.

"Harry don't!" I here a girl say. Harry's really here? the rumors are true? he died here? Shit.

"Now we are gonna play a game. It's called knives and guns." a deep voice says to the right of me which is near Jimmy.

"Uh....I don't think I wanna play that game." Jimmy says.

"You don't have a choice." The deep voice says.

"How do you play?" I ask.

"Well, you see, I can either stab you or shoot you. Your choice of death." the deep voice says.

"I-Interesting." I say nervously.

"Isn't it though?" the voice says.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Harry! stop being mean to those poor kids!" Tessa yells.

"Now you blew my cover! and I thought I locked you in a room." I say to her.

"You didn't lock it." she says.

"You're Harry?" Kim asks.

"Oh yes I am. Pick your death. Gun or knife?" I ask.

"Neither." she says.

"Okay. I can work with that. I'll just hang you. what's everybody else's choice?" I ask.

"I don't want to die." she says.

"Then you shouldn't have came in the house. You have to die. We need to eat." I say.

"We?" she asks.

"Guys pick your food. we all get to eat tonight." I tell my.....fri....fam.....group. They aren't my friends or my family so I will just say group. They all scream and shout but no one can here them and if they can, the people that care about them wouldn't be stupid enough to go in this house. Jimmy and Joe died by getting stabbed, then Louis ate them, Kim got hung by the neck then, I ate her, Zoey and Jacob David got shot in the head and heart and then got eaten by Ricky, Casper, and Dan. Man do I love dinner time.