Chapter 20

Tessa's p.o.v.

"Tessa, I love you, you know that don't you" is all Harry keeps saying to me. "Yes Harry. I know you love me. I love you too." I say to him but he just laughs and grabs something in a drawer. "if you truly love me, you wouldn't have broken my heart. you would still be with me." "Harry you hurt me too. I broke up with you because you hurt my feelings." "no, you broke my heart because you wanted to hurt me. you don't love me." why is he saying these things? "you know that's not true Harry. I do love you. I would never want to hurt you. why don't you know that?" I say and he comes closer to me and I see it. I see the object now. a knife. he holds the knife in front of my throat. "I'm going to hurt you, like you hurt me, but I'm hurting you physically." Harry says and cuts my arm first and brings the knife back up to my throat and... "Dont!"

"Tess are you okay? What happened?" Harry asks me and sits on the bed. It only takes me a few seconds to realize we are back in the where house.

"I....how......"

"I brought you back here so nothing else bad could happen to you. Now what happened?"

"I...you...you were mad at me and you were saying that I didn't love you and you said you were going to hurt me like I hurt you and you.....you..." I start to cry. "y..oooou..."

"I what? what the fuck did I do?" Harry asks.

"You cut my arm then you slit my throat...." I say and cry harder and he wraps his arms around me and sways us back and forth.

"It was just a nightmare. it's alright." he says to me.

"But it all seemed so real." I cry even harder. I can't take this. I can't be near him. I need to get over him.....well, I know I told him we can get back together but now I really don't know...i need a break from him. he needs to stay away. I mean I do like that he is near me right now, but I need to be independent again. I can't always want him near me. It's not right. I was raised to not have to depend on a man. it's nice to have someone there, but you don't need them. But I feel like I need Harry. I need him. I want him. I love him and I have to work on that. I need to try to not need him that much. I need to not want him by my side 24/7.

Harry's p.o.v.

I keep my arms wrapped around her even though I know what she's thinking. I stay close to her even though she wants me away from her. I hope she knows that I'm not going anywhere.....i can't give her space. I couldn't even if I wanted to which I don't. I need her. I want her. I love her. She can push me away all she wants but I won't go away. I just can't believe she would think I would hurt her. She did see me hurt other people but she should know that I would never hurt her, but that's why we kill every human that goes into the where house because if we don't kill everyone then they could get scared, leave, then get killed. Hell, that's why we can't date, but I broke that rule. I broke every rule actually and I kinda wished I hadn't even brought Tess here to begin with. Her life would be much less complicated than it is now. But I can't change the past.

Tessa's p.o.v.

"Harry? I need to get away from you." I say and Harry wraps his arms tighter around me. "Let go of me Harry." I say and he moves me so that I'm on his lap. "Harry? Let me go." I say and he nuzzles his head into my neck. I need to get away from him and he's not helping me one bit.

"No." he simply says

"Yes."

"Nope."

"Seriously? let me go." I say and try to get out of his grip. Why does he have to be so damn strong?

"Hmm. I guess your not going anywhere." Harry says into my neck

"Harry."

"Tessa."

"Harry, please?"

"Tessa, please?"

"Stop mocking me."

"Stop mocking me." Harry says and looks at me

"Har" I'm cut off by his lips pressing to mine.

Harry's p.o.v.

I can't believe it. She's actually kissing back? I hope that now she can tell that she can't be away from me. She loves me and I love her. we can't be away from each other. that's just how our relationship is like.

"Harry I can't kiss you. we can't get back together. It's for the best." she says and I can see the tears forming in her eyes.

"No. I won't give up on you."

"Well, then your going to be waisting your time because we can't get back together. I can't go through another big argument. I just cant."

"There won't be another huge argument I promise. Please don't give up on me. Please Tessa don't."

"I'm sorry I can't be with you. I need to be more independent and being with you is not going to help me."

"I love you and I know you love me. I won't let you leave me."

"Your too controlling. We can't date. we can be friends though." she says

"Are you seriously saying we can be friends? I can't do that. I care for you too much to just be friends with you. I can't not kiss you. I can't not sleep with you. I need to sleep in the same bed as you. I need to be close to you." I need her.

"I'm sorry." she says and gets out of the room and walks to her room. I'm not letting us be done. our relationship isn't going down without a fight. I won't lose her again. Her getting hit by a car really got me thinking. I can't be without her and if anything bad were to happen to her again, I don't think I'd be able to live through it. I love her.

Tessa's p.o.v.

I can't believe I just fucking did that. I needed to end it, and make sure he knew but now I feel lost and broken and worse than I did moments ago.

................................................................................................................................
Please keep voting and reading. love ya <3 and please comment ;)