Chapter 4

Tessa's p.o.v.

I pull Harry to the bed and I lay down on it and pull the covers on me because I am freezing. Harry gets in and moves his body up against mine and puts his arms around me. He is so warm. How is he so warm? It is freezing cold in here. "How are you so warm?" I ask him.

"I never get cold." He says.

"Never? that's a little ironic don't you think?" I ask him.

"You get used to it. Now get some rest sweetheart. We have a big day tomorrow." He tells me and kisses me on the cheek. "I love you, Tessa." He tells me. What did he just say? Did he just say he l-loves me? OMG! I don't know if I love him so I can't say it back. If I find out that I don't love him, and I already told him I did that would be really hard and hurtful to explain. I mean I want his touch and his presence near me and his lips on mine, but I wouldn't call that love.....oh my god! Do I love Harry? No I can't. he is the one that got me involved in this. With this place. He brought me back. He could've let me get killed by the monsters, but he didn't. why is that?

"I fell in love with you when I saw you outside the house and I didn't want you to get hurt. So I brought you here. So you could be safe here with me. So I can protect you." He whispers to me in my ear reading my mind. Can he read my mind? No, no he can't. I'm so cold.

"Here. where my long sleeve shirt." He tells me taking his shirt off. revealing his tattoos. I hate that I wore a short sleeve t-shirt and leggings. I put his shirt on and get warmed up automatically.

"Thank you, Harry." I say to him turning so I am facing him and he pulls me close to his chest. This scary Harry isn't always scary. I like it.

...............................................

Hey guys! okay so who I picture for the characters in the book:

Louis-Louis Tomlinson

Harry-Harry Styles

Tessa-Indiana Evans

Dan-Austin Mahone

Casper-Hunter Hayes

Ricky-Justin Bieber