chapter 24

Tessas p.o.v.

I need to hurt Harry. I need him to feel how I feel right now. I need him to feel my pain. I need him to suffer. When I got here I had my friends taken away from me. Tom's dead but he was a jerk anyway. But my closest friends died here and its all because of Harry. He had some kind of magnetic pull on me. Ever since I met him I felt this connection but now he has hurt me. So many times. I can't live like this. I need to kill myself or get myself killed. That's the only way I can hurt him. That's the only way I can really get to him. I need to die.......

Harry's p.o.v.

I wanted Tessa to stay away from me. I needed her to be far away from me but I miss her like crazy. I really fucking miss her and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I'm really pathetic. I really am pathetic and stupid for bringing her here and missing her every second. This is really sad. What can I do to stop thinking about her? I guess I could.............maybe........... carve words onto my ceiling...........hurt Louis......no........I don't know what to do. Of course you don't since your too stupid to think Of something fun and smart. You can get the girl killed or kill her yourself. You can't get caught. No one will tell. Heck no one can tell since we are all dead. Its an easy way to get rid of her. When you kill her we can eat her afterwards. No. No. I'm not killing someone I love. You've done it before. That was different. I'm actually in love with her. I mean people love their family but they aren't in love with them and if they are that's a little creepy. Moms and dads are in love but if a son and grandma are in love theres a problem. It won't be hard to kill her. You can kill her in her sleep. Or you can sleep with her and cut her throat. There are a bunch of easy ways you could kill her. I'm not killing her and that's final! Come on. It'll be fun. Your adrenaline will be going. Just think of all that meat and blood. Once you go after her no one can stop you. The evil in you will take over and she will be gone. She will be gone forever. She won't be able to bother you or hurt you. You can be happy again. Come on. Just kill her. Kill her. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!" Screaming won't do you any good. I'm a part of you remember. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD LOUIS! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD. STOP BOTHERING ME. Please. Just go away...please...go away...just get out of my head...please........."

Louis p.o.v.

I didn't mean to make Harry cry. I was just trying to help him. Gosh. I didn't mean to take it too far......but I hope he sees soon that she has made him so damn emotional. He needs to wake up and Tessa needs to go....or be with someone better.....She deserves better and he needs to stop being a baby.

.......................................................
................................................
...........................................
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a very long time I've been busy with school and work and im sorry this chapter is short and crappy and you guys deserve a longer chapter so I will try to update sometime soon and make a longer chapter. Love ya xx