Chapter 12

Tessa's p.o.v.

I have no idea as of why Harry came into my room and llocked the door and kissed me. Why did I kiss him back? Because you love him. My stupid subconscious says. I do love him, but I shouldn't I mean he says Louis is a bad guy when he is a really nice person. How can I love someone who lies to me?

Harry's p.o.v.

"you can trust me Tessa. I don't lie to you. Louis is a really bad guy. he might act nice to you but in reality he just wants to fuck you and kill you." I say to her in the kiss. then she stops kissing me and looks at me and walks over to the door and stares at me.

" I would like to leave the room." she says to me.

" are you going to see Louis?" I ask her.

" Yes"

"then no. you can't leave this room until you promise me that you will not see or talk to Louis. Ever." I say.

" it's a little hard not to see Louis when I live in the same house as him! and since when are you the boss's of me?!" she screams at me.

"since you came into my life!" I tell back. "stay away from him." I add

"no." she says and starts to bang on the frickin door.

"stop!" I tell at her and she smiles.

"Louis , I just wanted to tell you that i....."

"don't you fucking dare start with me." I warn her.

"that I.." she begins

"that you what?". Louis asks her on the other side of the door.

"don't you ducking say it." I warn her through gritted teeth.

"that I love you.." she says and my heart breaks even though I know she said it just to spite me.

"I love you too." he says and I can feel him smirking. I am going to kill him then when she finds out I hurt him and asks me why I did I will yell at her.

I run out of the door and grab Louis from the collar and throw him against the wall then I grab his arm and push him down the stairs and see him smirk then I kick him in his balls and watch his smirk go away.

"I fucking hate you!" he screams at me.

" well this is what you fucking get for messing with my fucking girlfriend! why did you fucking kiss her? all you want to do is hurt her! so just stay away from her and mess with some other girl! just stay the fuck away from my Tessa!" I tell at him and he stands up.

"she isn't your Tessa. She is mine." he says and I punch his face and slam his face right into the fucking wall.

"she is my girl and if you know what's best for you, you'll stay away from her." I warn him and go back upstairs to see Tessa.

tessas p.o.v.

"what the fuck were you thinking telling Louis you love him?!" he yells at me as soon as he walks into the room I am in.

"what the hell do you think you were doing beating up Louis?" I fire back.

"if you didn't tell Louis you love him,, u wouldn't of had to beat him up." he yells

" if you didn't piss me off I wouldn't have told Louis that I love him. Cuz really, I don't love him. I just told him that because you pissed me off." I say.

"sorry..." he says and walks closer to me.

"it's okay." I say and hug him tightly.