chapter 13

Tessa's p.o.v.

I only forgave him quickly because I'm tired of always fighting all of the time and I don't want I yell all night. I hate that we always yell. every time I just want to talk he yells or he gets me mad and we yell. I hate it!

"Are you okay?" Harry asks me then kisses my cheek.

"Um...yeah but I...never mind." I say and hug him.

"What do you wanna tell me?" he asks.

"Nothing. But is Louis okay?" I ask him and regret it when I see his calm face turn to anger.

"Why do you care? He's not your boyfriend. I am. why do you always wanna know if he is okay? he's always gonna be okay he can't get hurt since he's already...." he stops talking and turns his head to face the door and let's out a breath that I'm guessing he was holding. "Just stay away from him okay?" he says and turns his head to face me.

Harry's p.o.v.

I can't believe you were going to tell her that I am frickin deadish! I could just about kill you! but I won't cuz then it's not as fun getting her to like me more than you. Louis says to me in my fucking head. well guess what Louis? I don't fucking care if she finds out that you are dead! you aren't deadish you are fucking dead and have to realize it eventually you fucking bastard! shut the fuck up. No! you can't tell me what to do.

"You can't keep telling me what to do Harry." she says to me. I almost forgot what I had asked her before.

"Just stay away from him." I say

"No! you can't keep doing this to me!"

"Doing what?" I ask

"Bossing me around! I'm not even your girlfriend. Harry you didn't even ask me out and if you think I'm your girlfriend why do you treat me like shit? Louis wouldn't do this to me." she says and I was upset in the first sentence until the last thing she said.

I walk over to the door and go to Louis again.

Louis's p.o.v.

"Hey Harry." I say

"Shut the fuck up! stay the fuck away from Tessa and stop messing with her head!" he yells

"Oh you mean telling her the truth about you and saying how you're a bad guy and I'm a great guy." I smirk

"I mean it Louis! Stay the fuck away from my fucking girlfriend!" he yells

"Last time I checked, she wasn't your girlfriend." I say and he punches me in my fucking face. "what the duck dude." I yell.

"Stay away from Tessa." he says and walks away.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Hey Tessa." I say to her as soon as I walk into the room and kiss her lips.

"Hi Harry." she says to me and sits on the couch and turns the tv on.

Tessa's p.o.v.

"Can I sit?" he asks.

"Sure." I say and put on Pretty Little Liars.

"Tessa! I need to talk to you." Louis says to me as he barges into the room.

"Okay." I say and stand up and walk out of the room with Louis getting a glare from Harry. I just ignore it.

"What do you need to tell me?"

"Harry fucking punched me in the face and told me to stay away from you. he told me you were his." he tells me

"I'm so sorry that Harry did that. He told you I was his?"

"Yep"

"Thanks for letting me know." I tell Louis and walk back in the room.

Harry's p.o.v.

"I'm not your fucking property!" She yells at me. Are we really gonna start this shit?

"Listen.."

"No! you listen Harry! you can't just go around telling people to stay away from me! I'm not you're property! you don't own me Harry!" she screams. yep we are starting this.

"I know"

"No you don't know! that's your problem Harry! you dot know. you act like you do but you don't."

"Tessa I'm sorry."

"Sorry don't cut it. I'm done." she says an my heart breaks into four million pieces.

"Done with what?"

"You. I'm done with us fighting all of the time and I'm tire of you always beating up Louis! I hate that you always hurt him and I am done with you saying that I'm yours when really, I'm not. I'm also done with havering to yell every time I want to hae a conversation with you. when we try to talk it always turns to yelling and I can't handle it anymore! I just can't I need a long break away from this. Away from you." she says and I fall to my knees I front of her.

"Please don't leave me." I beg her, literally beg her on my knees.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't do this to me. Please don't do this to me. I love you." I say

"You keep saying you love me but you don't act like it." she says

"I will change. I will become a better person if you just give me the chance. Please just one chance that's all I need." I beg

"I..."

"Please Tessa."

"I don't know.....I have to think about it." She says

"Please just one last chance. I can't wait to find out what your answer is." I say

"Well.....fine. I will give you one last chance and if you ruin it, I'm done. you have to change." he says to me am I stand up and hug her.

"I will change. For you." I say to her and hug her tighter and he hugs me just as tight.

"I love you."

"And I love you."