Chapter 9

Harry's p.o.v.

I ate some persons arm last night and I feel like I'm drunk. Is that even possible? I don't even remember anything that happened last night. Where am I?

I get up and see that a table and chair and a bed are broken. What the fuck happened? I see Louis bleeding and who is he...shit. Tessa is bleeding! what the fuck happened last night?

"Look what you did!" Louis yells at me.

"I would never hurt Tessa!" I say and rush over to her and then Louis pushes me to the ground and shoots Tessa!

Beep beep beep

My alarm goes off. Few! it was just a nightmare. That can't happen in real life. It just can't!

"Harry? are you okay?" Tessa asks me when she walks into the room and I run over to her and hug her.

"I love you. Don't ever let me leave your side." I say to her.

"I won't. I love you too." she says and kisses my cheek. I can't lose her. I will not lose her. Louis can just go to hell. I already was in hell. I came back to torture you. Louis says to me in my head. Oh shut the fuck up Louis! I'm in charge of you. it's not the other way around. Louis says to me. I hate him so fucking much. if I kill myself I will be able to get Louis out of my head but then I will be giving him what he wants and I can't have that. I am not gonna let the devil win. I will win this fucking battle.

Tessa's p.o.v.

"Harry? you can let go of me now." I say to him. we have been hugging for like five minutes.

"Sorry." he mumbled and let go of me.

When he let go of me I tried to walk away but Harry grabbed me.

"Don't fucking leave me." he snarled.

"Um....ok." I say and sit with him on his bed.

"Let's watch a movie." he says.

"Can we watch Pride and Prejudice?" I ask him.

"I love that book. yeah we can watch the movie." he says and smiles and moves closer to me and puts the movie on.

"I love you." he says.

"I love you too." I say.

Harry's p.o.v.

This is what I need. I need her near me and telling me she loves me back. I need her. I can't lose her especially to Louis. She is mine and can only be with me.

....................................

Short update I know but please vote and comment! love ya!!! <3