Chapter 25

Tessas p.o.v.

I think I figured out how I can end this thing with Harry and the mansion. I just need to get my plan rolling. I'll start by going to talk to Harry.

Harry's p.o.v.

What is Tessas plan? I guess I'll go talk to her first.

"Hey" Tessa says as I open my door

"Hey. I'm so sorry." I say.

"Me too."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She says and kisses my lips briefly before walking downstairs.

Tessas p.o.v.

This is it. This is really going to happen. I have the knife in my hand and I am going to slit my throat. This will end it all. I told Harry I love him so he knows this is not his fault. I even have a note in my room. This is it. This is how I die.

Harry's p.o.v.

"Harry...I need to show you something...now." Louis says really fast and I follow him downstairs and into the kitchen.

"No no no no no no no no!" I sob as my knees fall to the floor. I can't believe my eyes. Tessas throat is cut open and blood is oozing out. "Why would she do this? Louis what did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything. I swear."

"This can't be real this has to be a dream."

"Harry, it is not a"

"Lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you. Lalalalalalalalala." I say and run upstairs and go into her room.

There's a note on her bed.

Harry,

I want you to know that I love you so much. This did not happen because of you. I did this because I didn't want Louis to end my life. This was my plan.. I love you so much and I always will. I had to let my soul be free.

Love,
Tessa