"Hey Mum gu-" Jonah stopped mid-sentence when she saw me.

"Harry love over here," My Mum called so loudly that everyone turned to stare.

Being the social awkward person that I am my face turned bright red as Jonah and I trenched over to our Mum's.

My Mum embraced me in a hug and planted a big kiss on my cheek.

A splutter of laugher erupted from behind me.

"Mum, stop it," I mumbled escaping from her embrace.

"Does little Mummy do everything for little Harry wawwy," Jonah cooed under her breath so her Mum couldn't hear.

I could feel a surge of anger rising up inside of me. Why should I let Jonah treat me like this?

"You know what, Jonah you stay out of my way and I stay out of yours."

She flinched slightly obviously not excepting me to fight back.

"Fine, Mummy's boy," she muttered

"Fine, ginger Ming," I replied.

That was the point where a beautiful if not abnormal friendship was born.

It's weird thinking back on my past. After all It wasn't that long ago that Jonah I hated each other. That wasn't what really upset me though; the thought of my Mum and her reaction to what had happened was more disturbing. We'd always been close. For a long time after my Dad left, it was just the 3 of us. Even now she's remarried she still cries every time I have to leave for a big tour.

The tour! The On the Road Again Tour was meant to be starting next week. What were the fans going to think when they discovered, 3 of us were dead and 1 of us was critically ill? No more One direction, no more tours, no more Niall Zayn and Liam. Maybe, no more me.

The news of them being dead still hasn't sunk in. I should be distraught, I should be crying but instead I'm doing nothing. It's as though this is still a cold dark nightmare which I will eventually wake up from.

Although as the time slowly ticks by the thought of simply just dying becomes more and more appealing. I don't believe in heaven but I like to think that something happens after death. Joining Niall, Zayn and Liam is easy. Leaving my family, and Jonah and Louis is the hard part.

I sit in the ICU staring at my pale unmoving body. I certainly don't look anything like I did a couple of hours ago, before all this happened. The nurses have tried as hard as possible to clean me up but one of my cuts is leaking. I don't know if something needs to be done about it, but if it does it's not as though I can get help.

Jonah and Louis have been here for hours. After calming Louis down my surgery was eventually completed and they both came down here. They've sat here for hours just staring at me. They haven't uttered a weird. The tension in this room could probably be cut with a knife.

"So have the police been contacted?" Jonah asks Louis.

Louis eventually lifts his head. He seemed to have frozen into the position of staring down at me.

"Why would they be?" He replies a slight edge to his voice

"Because whoever hit you may have been drunk, Louis this is serious it counts as murder."

Jonah continues blabbing on, although it's blaintly obvious that Louis' not paying the slightest bit of attention. Ever since the accident he's either been staring into thin air of having a tantrum.

"Perhaps, you'd get us a coffee?" He asks chucking her 2 quid.

Louis doesn't even like coffee. The last time he drunk it was when we switched the labels on the jars as a joke. He obviously just wants Jonah to leave.

The minute the door shuts he shuffles closer to my bed. I sit next to him, eager to know what he'll say.

"The police are outside, Harry-"He starts, "And all our families, there's been enough tears to sink the bloody titanic. I guess if you count our fans there will be enough to flood the whole world. It's amazing to think how much their deaths are going to change the whole world."

He has a point. I guess we don't realise it but we have made a big impact on the world. Although I believe every tragic event whether it's personal or worldwide is just as life changing. Just because your story doesn't effect, any other people that doesn't mean your problem isn't important.

"So here's the thing," he continues grabbing my hand being careful not to touch any of the wires coming out of me, "You still have the choice, Harry."

A choice?

"I don't believe in fate but there must be some reason why me and you are still alive. I should be dead but you-," Sobs interrupt his sentence, "I want you to stay here with me but it's up to you. Do you want to be with Niall, Zayn and Liam or do you want to stay?"

When I thought this couldn't get any more heart wrenching Louis spoke again.
"I love you."

Before Louis can continue the door opens. Two police officers stand in the door frame looking sternly down at Louis. The blond female steps forward.

"Mr Tomlinson, we need to leave now."

My brain starts to go into overdrive. Why would the police want to talk to, Louis? I try to stay calm and think of a responsible explanation but nothing comes to mind.

Leaning over the bed, Louis kisses my cheek before he's lead out of the room. I will myself to feel his lips. Not that I'm gay, well maybe I am a little. I've never admitted it but I think I'm still Bi-sexual.

I don't feel Louis soft lips against my cheek. Instead I get nothing. Just like before with the blood, no feeling and no pain came to me.

It was then Louis started to turn paler.

"Lou are you ok?" Jonah asks

He nods beads of sweat starting to appear on his forehead. He turns to walk towards the officer but misses his footing. With a loud crash he fell against the side of my bed slamming into the floor.

"Louis," I cried in sync with Jonah.

The officers had already rushed over to his still body. I can my neck desperately wanting to know whats happening, but I can't see a thing. Jonah and the police were crammed in to close. The only thing I can see is his hand.

I reach out to touch i but my hand goes straight through.
It wasn't long before the doctors rush in and take Louis out of the room. He is conscious but muttering gibberish. A large purple bruise covered his face.

"Louis why didn't you say you Werner feeling well," Jonah cries.

"I like ostriches."

I have to bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I'm unsure whoever whether he's taking the piss of actually confused.

With tears in her eyes Jonah turns back to me, "Harry," she clasped my hand, "I can't bear this any longer. Please just open you eyes and prove to me that you're still in there."

I try, I really do. The ghostly me States straight at her but the really me stay motionless. My eyes stay closed and I continue to breathe in and out.
Jonah sighed. Perhaps that was too much too ask but you just keep on breathing love with every bit of energy you have just keep going."

thank you for reading please continue to vote and enjoy :-)