3

Flashback in Italics

still not very good ;-/

Please vote!

Harry Style's point of view

Jonah and I first met back when I was eleven and she was ten. I know slightly cliche that we were childhood lovers but I didn't realise my love for her until way too late.

We first met at our local youth theatre. My Mum decided that joining it would be the first step in my career. It seemed that she was all set for me to become an actor on EastEnders or some other rubbish soap.

The youth centre wasn't like that though. Very few people managed to get actual roles. And the fact that someone getting a one word speaking role in EastEnders made then into a celebrity at the youth club made me question humanity.

By the end of the first 6 months I thought about quitting. After all most of the boys were loud-mouthed idoits who didn't take the club seriously or over the top drama queens who got the main role in every show we performed.

So far in the 6 months I'd been there I'd never been given a "juicy role." I was a sheep in our nativity, a policeman with 1 line in our crappy twenty minute spin off of the bill and a sign holder in our production of Mary Poppins. I literally stood there for 2 hours holding that bloody sign; I couldn't feel my arms for 2 days afterwards.

So if it wasn't for the fact that Mrs Johnson was about to announce the roles for our big summer production I probably would have just walked out.

"So children," She beamed clasping her hands in a way to over the top fashion, "this summer our production will be the sound of music."

A chorus of groans filled the room. I groaned to of course. Catch me letting on that it was my favourite movie of all time and I may or may not have visited all the sights in Austria plus seen the stage version in London 3 times.

That made me sound like a right freak.

As Mrs Johnson read out the list of roles I couldn't hide my excitement any longer and unfortanely Jonah noticed.

"So are you a big fan than, Harry?" She asked.

That's what she said but a big smirk was spread on her face. Jonah was a scary girl with a bush of ginger hair and green eyes which glittered when she was excited. I don't think she'd ever so much as said hi to me before.

"Um it's alright I guess, I mean my Mum made me watch the film," I replied blushing.

"Of course she did," Jonah smirked yet again.

I'd never seen a 10 year old smirk so much.

"What's that supposed to me-"
"Harry! Jonah! Pay attention," Mrs Johnson snapped her long fingers in our face.

"He started it, Miss," Jonah said.

I didn't try and stand up for myself. Instead I continued sitting there blushing like the idiot I am.

"Well seeing as you both have main parts you might want to try getting along."

Jonah and I were both cast as two of the children. I had to admit I was beyond excited for once I finally had a big part. Something to show off about and more importantly for once the lime light would be on me.

The minute the clock struck one I rushed into the car park desperate to tell Mum that I had a main part. Her black ford was parked on the left but it was empty. For a minute I was worried but I eventually spotted her talking to a woman with ginger hair and green eyes. She was the spitting image of someone else I knew.