Lust

A/N There is smut in this chapter!! Pretty much the entire thing. 

Tae finally woke up. He checked the time and freaked out. It was already the next day and he hasn't heard anything from his friends, or Jungkook.

His worries vanished when he heard a ding from his phone. He looked at the notification but it was a bit blurry. He rubbed his eyes, and read who it was from. It was Jungkook!

A giant smile appeared on his face as he pressed on it.

Kookie: "Taehyung-ah! Are you awake??"

Tae: "Yes, Kook! What is it?"

Kookie: "Taehyung... I've been thinking lately."

Tae: "What's up?"

Kookie: "I want you."

Tae was taken aback as he read the message. What is that supposed to mean? How does he respond to that?

Kookie: "I need you..."

Tae: "Why? What's wrong? Where are you?"

Kookie: "I'm ok. I'm at home, but I want you to be here with me... I want you to visit me right now."

Tae: "Right now?! I just woke up!"

Kookie: "As soon as possible.. do it for Daddy.."

Tae's heart spiked as he began getting hard from the comment. Daddy.. oh god. Was this really happening right now? Not the best choice of something to call him😒, but he had to admit, he wanted to see what Jungkook had planned... He might as well go.

He hopped up and slipped on a large T-shirt and shorts. He wore his favorite sandals and head out the house. He hopped in his car and rubbed his eyes, already feeling pain from his erected member. He wanted to touch himself so bad, but he didn't know what Jungkook would say to that.

He took a deep breath and started driving to his house. His hand was impatiently tapping the steering wheel as his erection only grew. When he arrived, he nervously looked around. He grabbed his keys and phone and slowly walked towards the door, his heart beating quickly.

He didn't bother to knock and slowly opened the door. He peeked in and saw Jungkook. He was looking right at him and Tae set his things on a small coffee table.

Jungkook: "Baby... come here.." Tae nodded, mindlessly walking. Jungkook noticed his hardened member and smirked.

Jungkook: "Already hard...?" Tae shamelessly nodded and Jungkook smiled.

Tae: "Jungkook.. l-let's take this slow.. please." Jungkook nodded, knowing Tae's bad memories of this. He didn't worry, though. He was planning to erase those with him.. he wanted Tae to enjoy himself so much that he screamed his name..

Jungkook slowly walked towards Tae, and held his cheek. Tae was surprised that Jungkook was already feeling better, but this was a whole other thing.

Jungkook leaned in, passionately kissing Tae. He held the back of Tae's neck, deepening the kiss, and gently nibbled at Tae's lip asking for permission. Tae obliged and moaned from the feeling of Jungkook's tongue exploring his mouth. Jungkook smirked against the kiss and grabbed at Tae's shirt.

Tae put his arms up, Jungkook slipping it off of Tae. They began undressing and were already breathing heavily. Once they were fully stripped, Jungkook turned them around and pushed Tae on the couch.

Tae: "Jungkook..." Jungkook walked up to him and straddled him, their members pressed against each other. He grabbed Tae's hair, pulling it hard. Tae whimpered in pain and Jungkook smiled.