Protective

Tae's pov

Tae: "Dad.. I'm here." I walked to the fridge and set the box of beer in it. I picked one up and walked to the living room. My dad was doing his drugs and it broke my heart.. I had to ignore it though..

I set the beer down in front of him and he grabbed my wrist tight. His eyes were bloodshot and he was sweating. Just seeing him made me cringe.

Dad: "Where were you."

Tae: "W-With a friend.."

Dad: "Really? Is it just a goddamn friend? Or are you a whore like your mom?!" He stood up and got in my face.

Tae: "Don't talk about mom like that!!" I yanked my wrist away and he got mad. He slapped me hard and I froze. My tears were welling up once again because of the burning feeling. He grabbed my jaw and held it tight.

Dad: "Don't you dare talk to me like that!!" I nodded quickly and he let go.

Dad: "Worthless piece of shit." I left the house as fast as possible and ran to the car. I got in and Jungkook saw my red cheek.

Jungkook: "What happened?!"

Tae: "Please just go.." Jungkook looked at me with sad eyes and started driving.

---

No ones pov

Tae held his cheek on the way back to Namjoon's house. They got out and Jungkook went straight to Tae. He hugged him tight and Tae smiled.

Tae: "It's ok. I'm ok..." Jungkook gritted his teeth and they walked inside. The others noticed and saw Tae slip past. He ran to the guest room and hid.

They all focused their eyes on Jungkook who looked absolutely pissed off.

Jin: "What happened?"

Jungkook: "He doesn't want you to see him because his face is red."

Jin: "Why....?" Jungkook gritted his teeth harder and placed his hand on his cheek. Their eyes lit up in realization and Namjoon went to the guest room, closing the door behind him.

Jungkook: "I should've fucking killed him right there.." Namjoon pushed Tae out. He was crossing his arms as he was going on a rant.

Tae: "I don't regret it. You wanna know why I yelled? Cause he's a dick. Even though I'm scared of him does not mean I can refrain from yelling. I don't understand why I have to leave the room. Why do I have to talk to people- I see no point in having a face to face conversation right now. What I'm trying to say, is that you should just leave me alone. I don't wanna tell you why I actually yelled and I'm perfectly fine with the small punishment I got."

Namjoon: "That's not a small punishment! No parent should hit their kid like that."

Tae: "Well I'm just saying, that I'm lucky this time. He'll do more for much smaller things but when I yell at him he pussies out. Do you even understand what I'm saying?"

Namjoon: "He could get arrested for that, Tae."

Tae: "Mhm. If I call the cops on him, consider me arrested as well."

Namjoon: "Why?"

Tae: "He can come up with the dumbest shit sometimes-"

Namjoon: "Are you paranoid?" Tae paused for a little thinking up something.

Tae: "N-No..."  Namjoon pushed Tae to the living room, sliding his socks across the smooth floor. He kept his arms crossed as he looked at the others.

Namjoon: "Settle down and then we can do something else, ok?"

Jimin: "Woaah- He's a spitfire!"

Jin: "What do you mean?"