In Shock

"Someone's been raped." Everyone's hearts dropped and they looked at Tae. They were completely speechless. He was shaking hard and staying against the wall. He was staring straight ahead and was completely frozen.

Jungkook explained everything and the cops went to Tae's house. His father had a gun with him, but the cops were able to safely arrest him. They drove to the second address they received (Namjoon's house) and Jungkook turned the phone off. Jungkook held Tae's hand and gently brought him to the door.

They left the house and the others quickly followed. The policeman led him to the car and Tae saw him. He moved behind Jungkook and gripped his shirt hard. Jungkook nodded and the cops asked them a few questions. The ones that pained Tae the most were unbearable.

Ones like;

"Has there been signs of this before?"

"Was it a substitute for something?"

"Does he have a history of drugs?"

He had to nod to all of them. It felt like he was being suffocated and Jungkook could tell.

Jungkook: "Can we.. maybe finish this some other day.. please.." The female cop nodded and gave them a bright smile. She wasn't really supposed to show affection towards the victim. She only needed to know the important things. She pulled Tae into a hug and patted his back.

Cop: "We're going to be checking it out... we'll figure this all out, ok?" Tae nodded and she let go. The cop looked at Jungkook and smiled.

Cop: "Take care of him, alright? Abuse comes with some brutal mental illnesses.. mostly depression." Jungkook nodded and they left. Tae was still crying and Jungkook looked at him.

Jungkook: "TaeTae.. baby.... It's gonna be ok." He hugged Tae and the others came. Tae was bawling and Jungkook was gently stroking his hair. They were looking at everything and were still so confused. Just the thought of it made them cringe. They headed inside and Tae never once let go of Jungkook. He didn't even know where to look so he just closed his eyes...

Jungkook was enraged. He thought it was his fault. He didn't get there on time. He could've stopped this from ever happening in the first place if he'd have come with..

Jungkook: "I'm sorry." Tae shook his head and held on tighter. They knew what he wanted to say but he couldn't bring himself to it. All he could do was listen to them.

Hobi: "What even happened?!?"

Jungkook: "It was fucking disgusting."

Yoongi: "Did you actually see it?" Jungkook shook his head and frowned.

Jungkook: "I knew it though..."

Jungkook explained everything he saw and everyone was completely heart broken.

Jimin: "Fuck..."

Yoongi: "How long is the sentence.?"

Jungkook: "50 years. Maybe more if they see the house."

Namjoon: "Why?"

Jungkook: "Drugs. There were drugs. When I got there, Tae was undressed. I saw every wound on him... it was as if he was a fucking dog on a chain. He was completely helpless."

No one deserves that.

They heard strangled whimpers from Jungkook's chest and they felt terrible. Tae had warm tears streaming down his face as he hid in Jungkook's embrace. He looked completely out of it and could probably pass out any second.

Jungkook got a call and answered it.

Jungkook: "Hello." It was the police.

"Is this Jungkook?"