Entry 15: REMNANTS

Hi babe! Do you still remember me? In case you haven't, well I'll have this ample time to introduce myself.

I thought, I saw a man brought to life

He was warm, he came around and he was dignified

He showed me what it was to cry♪~

                I know that it’s been a long period since we've met. Still... I’ve got to admit that, I badly missed having that "us".

Well, you couldn't be that man I adored

You don't seem to know

Seem to care what your heart is for

But I don't know him anymore♪~

                Those tiny pieces of retrospection somehow drag me on a grief-stricken situation. I've remembered everything like nostalgia, as you used to play along my shallow figure, yet I let myself be thrown by your sorrows. There are also those crummy, lousy times wherein you let me be gorged with your tremendous acts of tantrums, still… I keep on holding the mere fact –it is my only worth for you.

There's nothing where he used to lie

The conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine, I'm torn~

                Two years. Five months. Three weeks. That's exactly how long our "pseudo relationship" goes, and that's how long I have been on unsound mind when it comes on accepting your smudged reason and rejecting my distressed self-ego. Do you still remember the first time we met? It was spring as daffodils flutter around your way near to me. I was there near the frosted glass screen, and you glanced a little to me. It was only just a spark, but the sensation I am feeling is good enough for me to savor it. I was alone, cold and empty. Then, you came… holding me so tight, as if you are not afraid to let me go.

                Do you still remember the song the music player used to sing as you drag me away from the stall? It was a melancholic one, a song of distress and misconceptions. But what you did to me is way the opposite of it. It was a light, crisp and sweet feeling like the piece of candy wrap you gave to me for the first time. I wonder if you also feel that moment special. In case you don’t feel the same way, what matters most is… I already uttered those words I want to say, those feelings I want to feel again and those actions I want to happen again.

 Isn’t it that wonderful? Isn’t it that nice? Isn’t it that great?

 That oh-so-sweet moment of ours was then shattered little by little. It’s been a short miscall against us two, yet the pain it brings is good for a long term. Now, we are living on a predator-prey kind of transaction –you are the vigorous predator and I am your feeble prey. Ironic isn’t it? I should be on the burst of your absurd treatment for me, but here I am… still holding on to our relationship.