Chapter 2

They started walking towards their seats. Mr Brown told us that everyone can talk and get to know each other a bit until we have our first proper class of the year. I found out that the person who is sitting in front of me goes by the name of Jimin. Then I started talking to the person sitting next to me.

Y/n: "Hi"

New student: "Hi"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n"

New Student: "Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Hoseok"

Y/n: "Do you wanna hang out some time?"

Hoseok: Sure!

We talk for a while and then I talk to Jimin some more.

Y/n: "It was nice meeting you guys!"

Jimin and Hoseok: "You too!"

Hoseok: "Do you wanna hang out with us later today?"

Y/n: "Yeah, that would be great"

Jimin: "Cool! We can introduce you to all our friends!"

The bell rings.

y/n: "I guess I'll see you guys later!"

Jimin and Hoseok: "Yeah, see you later!"

I leave the class feeling happy that I've already become friends with Jimin and Hoseok. I really couldn't wait to meet the rest of their friends. As I was walking to my next class I bumped into someone and fell over. I looked up and saw someone who seemed to be, another new student.

"Ummm... Is it just me or is he glowing?! Omg Y/n, chileeee snap out of it." I think to myself, and mentally slap myself.

I quickly get up and pick up my books, but I see someone lean down and help me. When I picked up all my books, I stood up and saw someone hand me my books.

Y/n:"I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy!"

Unknown Student:"It's quite alright"...

Unknown Student:"I'm Jin by the way, also known as "Worldwide Handsome" he winks at me.

I laugh a little nervously.

Y/n: Nice to meet you Jin, I'm Y/n"... "Again I'm so sorry for bumping into you"

Jin: "It's fine really, no need to apologise"

Y/n: "Well, ok then..."

Y/n: "Hold on a second... are you a new transfer student"

Jin:"Yes actually..."

Y/n:"Oh, I thought as much because I thought I saw you and some other transfer students earlier... and there was a huge group of girls screaming their lungs out when they saw you guys."

Jin:"Oh yeah... to be honest that can really get annoying sometimes..."

Y/n: "I would think so... oh my, look at the time I should be getting to class"

Jin:"Oh yeah... me too... well I guess I'll see you around Y/n"

Y/n:"Yeah... see you around Jin"

As I hurried off to class I felt so stupid about the awkward, embarrassing first impression I made with one of the transfer students. I quickly got to class and I was luckily, just on time.