Galar! Here We Come!

Start from the beginning

"Now let's make our move Gengar, use Shadow Ball!" I yelled.

The Shadow Ball flew at an incredible speed and managed to catch Kabu by surprise. It got a hit on Ninetails causing some serious damage.

"I guess I will have to get more serious." the older man grumbled.

"Ninetails let's keep up our attack! Use Quick Attack!" Kabu said.

"Gengar use Psychic and stop Ninetails in it's tracks!" I called the ghost Pokemon.

"Gengar!" Gengar said. You could see its eyes were glowing blue.

Gengar was barely holding Ninetails back, but Ninetails wasn't giving in.

"Break right through!!" called out the gym leader.

"Come on Gengar!, you can do it!" I told Gengar. I was at most trying to give it encouragement.

Gengar couldn't hold it any longer and got hit by the Quick Attack. It sent Gengar a feet yards back.

I could see it took damage, but still Gengar was ready for more.

"Come on Gengar let's end this, use multiple Shadow Balls!" I told my Gengar.

"Gen... GAR-GAR-GAR-GAR!!!" it cried out, sending multiple Shadow Balls.

"Ninetails use Fire Blast to get rid of them!" said Kabu. He did sound quite worried.

The Fire Blast did manage to get some of the Shadow Balls but not all of them. They came flying down and converged on Ninetails. It then hit Ninetails all at once. Smoke came out as they made contact.

The smoke cleared and I saw the Ninetails with spirals in it's eyes.

"Ninetails is unable to battle, so Gengar is the winner!" said the ref.

"Thank you Ninetails for your assistance." said Kabu returning the fainted Pokemon.

"Let's keep it up Gengar!" I told my Pokemon. I was quite eccentric after another win.

"Gengar!" said Gengar. I guess he liked winning, just like me.

"I see your not an easy opponent... So, Arcanine come on out!" said the man. He through a Pokeball out on the field.

"ARCANINE!!" roared the giant fire wolf Pokemon.

"Let's keep the fire raging by starting it off with Flare Blitz!" called out the gym leader.

"Gengar use Night Shade to stop it!" I called out.

The move hit but didn't manage to deal much damage to the speedy Arcanine. Then, Gengar got hit hard by the Flare Blitz. It sent Gengar flying and hit the barrier of the stadium. Next, I saw Gengar collapsed on the floor.

"Gengar is unable to battle, so Arcanine is the winner!" said the ref.

"Thank you Gengar, you put up a good fight." I told my Pokemon while returning it. I soon put Gengar's Pokeball away in my belt and took out my second Pokeball.

"Dragonite, let's go!" I called out. I threw my second Pokeball out.

"DRAGON!" said Dragonite.

"Arcanine, use Extreme Speed!" said Kabu. I guess he wanted a quick hit.

"We can take it, so use Dragon Dance!" I exclaimed.

The Arcanine came fast and hit Dragonite. It didn't manage to deter Dragonite though, since the Dragon Dance managed to increase  Dragonite's power.

"One more time, Dragon Dance!" I called out.

"Oh no you don't! Arcanine use Flare Blitz!" said Kabu.