Galar! Here We Come!

*A/N: The video above is recommended if you want to get the same vibe as the anime when they get to Gigantamaxing/Dynamaxing. I put it at a specific point. Also, Gou and Ash will be staying in Galar for approximately 5 days. Hope you enjoy!*

October 21: Wyndon City
*Ash POV*

"GOU!!!" I yelled for my friend.

"What do you want Ash?" Gou asked. I guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"We have to go to Wyndon Stadium to participate in the Gigantamax Tournament!" I said. I was quite eager for my upcoming battles.

"Fine, but after this I have to catch more Pokemon." Gou grumbled.

"Let's go!" I yelled out. We soon ran outside, on route to the stadium.

I must have ran fairly quickly because I had just arrived at the stadium a few minutes later. Gou was still all the way in the back, I could see him quite a few blocks away.

Eh, he will get here eventually. I entered the building and went to a booth. I got my tournament number and registered my three Pokemon.

The man at the booth told me to head in line to wait for my battle. I thanked him for the help and walked towards the line.

There are quite a few trainers here. I guess time passed fairly quickly because soon I got to the front of the line. There was a woman with a checklist right in front of me.

"Ash Ketchum, right?" said the woman.

"Yeah, that's me." I responded.

"You're battle is up next." she told me.

"Great, can't wait." I said.

A few minutes later, she soon let me pass through. I walked down the hallway and could see the entrance to the battlefield.

*I'm too lazy to write more than one battle so let's say he makes it to the finals and has to face off against... Kabu the Fire Type Gym Leader in Galar!*

"Welcome to the Gigantamax Tournament Finals here in Wyndon Stadium! Please welcome... Ash Ketchum from Kanto!" the announcer said.

I made my way out of the hallway walking to the battlefield. I could hear many people cheering for me. It probably could be that some knew I was the Alolan Champ.

"Annnnnnd, please welcome your famous Fire Type Gym Leader of Galar... Kabu!!!" The crowd roared with excitement. I'm pretty sure that's because he is their gym leader after all.

He walked up to the battlefield. He gave me a look and seemed pretty tough. Well he is very athletic, judging from his muscles. We walked towards the middle of the field.

We both shook hands silently. Then the ref told us to get into battle positions.

The ref then said, "Trainers, release your starting Pokemon."

"Gengar, I choose you!" I said, throwing the Pokeball.

"Ninetails, come on out." said the man.

Both Pokemon stood ready for battle.

The ref then said, "Battle Start!"

"Go ahead make your move." I told the man.

"As you wish... Ninetails use Fire Blast!" Kabu called out. You could hear his voice, it had a tough tone.

"Gengar, use Night Shade to stop the Fire Blast!" I called out.

Both attacks hit evenly as it caused an explosion.