two >>> Nyko

"What are you doing?" Clarke's voice fills the air

"What are you doing?" Clarke's voice fills the air. I look up from my journal that remains blank. My eyes meet with Clarke's blue ones as she sits down on the couch beside me. "Nothing to draw or write?" 

I shake my head from side to side, looking away from the blonde haired girl. I my eyes land back on the blank page, gripping tightly onto the pencil. 

"I can't find any inspiration," I whisper, feeling the girl wrap her  hand around mine. Slowly, I let go of my pencil allowing her to take it from my hand. She then gently takes the journal and begins stroking the page. My eyes watch every stroke she makes. Every mark. Every erase. I watch it all, not allowing my eyes to move away. 

"Did you parents give you this journal?" Clarke asks, erasing a small mark. 

"Yeah. My d-dad did." 

Clarke nods her head beginning to sketch again. Before long she comes to a stop. A spitting image of my parents covers the page. Tears fill my eyes as Clarke hands over the journal. I take it into my hands, feeling tears slide down my cheeks, memorized by the art. 

"I'm really sorry for what happened to them-" She pauses as I only nod my head up and down. "They were good people. Always looking out for everybody-" 

"Everybody but themselves." As the words left my lips I felt Clarke wrap her arm around me pulling me close. I let her, resting my head on her shoulder. But never looking away from the drawing... 

A voice rings through my head as my eyes flutter open. My head aches as I slowly move, but when I feel a hand on top of my head I freeze. Quickly, my eyes turn to the left being met with a man with long hair that's braided and a long curly beard. I try to look away from him, feeling scared, but the grounder holds up his hands shaking his head from side to side. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to heal you," he speaks, slowly putting down his hands. "My name is Nyko." 

"Y/N," I say softly. Nyko holds out his hand and I glance down before grabbing it shaking it. He gave me a strange look but soon pulls away as the door opens. I look away from the grounder and to the door finding Lexa walking in. She stays by the door as Nyko stands. They speak in that grounder language before Nyko exits the room. A sigh escapes my lips as I look away noticing my ankles have rope tied around them. Quickly I go to sit up but immediately lay back down feeling my head ache immensely. I lay back down and close my eyes a second before pulling a leg feeling the rope tighten. 

"What the hell?" I say out loud, opening my eyes. I turn my head meeting Lexa's eyes as she stands closer to me now. "What the hell? Why am I tied to the bed?" 

"For your own safety," She answers, crossing her arms over her chest, while staring down at me. 

"My own safety? My own fucking safety?" I shout as she tilts her head to the side. I shake my head and look away from her. "You people kidnapped me! I'm in danger just laying here!"