twenty eight >>> kisses

I knock several times on the door before opening it up

I knock several times on the door before opening it up. Inside I find Clarke staring out the window and out to the city of Polis. I drop my head and walk in a bit, shutting the door behind me. I can feel the girl's eyes on me but I say nothing as I slowly make my way towards her.

"You talk to her?" Clarke asks and I nod my head, picking it up to be met with Clarke's eyes. Her eyes look back and forth between mine. I nod again and look out the window now.

"The blockade stays in affect Clarke," I finally speak, clenching my jaw. "Titus arranged a ride for you and Octavia-"

"Me and Octavia? Y/N you're coming back with us," Clarke said cutting me off, but I shake my head from side to side, looking back to the girl. A confused, yet almost angry look crosses Clarke's face.

"I'm not and it's not for you to decide."

"Bullshit. I'm not leaving you here with them."

I shake my head and drop it a moment crossing my arms over my chest. "Clarke, it's not up for discussion. I'm not leaving Lexa, plus you need to get back to Arkadia and figure everything out. Get Pike the hell out of the role of chancellor."

Clarke shakes her head as I look to her. "Y/N, you aren't one of them. You're one of us-"

"See that's where you're wrong Clarke-" I pause a moment taking a step back from Clarke and dropping my arms from my chest. "I never felt...Never felt like one of you. Yes, I grew up with y'all but I was imprisoned at the age of 14 because of reckless behavior that was only happening because Jaha floated my parents!" Clarke remains silent staring back at me. "When we were sent to the ground it was clear where I stood with you. It seemed like I was just a problem and now...I'm here. And yeah some of the grounders hate me, but some are coming around."

Knocks appear at the door. I glance over my shoulder, but neither Clarke or I move. Instead I hear Clarke shout, "Give us a minute!" I turn back to Clarke and lock our eyes. "Please come back. Just for the time being then you can come back."

"Clarke-"

"Raven misses you. Bellamy misses you. We all miss you!" Clarke cuts me off and I shake my head.

"I'm sorry Clarke, but I can't go back. Not now-" I stop talking and turn on my heels heading for the door. Clarke walks after me but when I open the door I'm met with Nik. His eyes look from me to Clarke then back to me.

"Sorry to interrupt. Clarke, Octavia's waiting for you," Nik said, looking away from me. I don't bother to look to Clarke, instead I maneuver around Nik and head down the hall. I hear Clarke shout my name but I keep walking and walking till I find myself outside of Lexa's chambers for the second time. I take a deep breathe and grab the knob opening it up. I go in and close the door. My eyes scan the room and I walk towards her bed just as the commander was coming around a corner. We both stop and I can't help my eyes that look Lexa up and down. I tilt my head and a small smile tugs on my lips.

"You're not leaving me are you?" Lexa questions, her voice soft. I shake my head from side to side, looking up to meet her beautiful green eyes actually noticing her hair wasn't braided up. Instead all of her hair was pulled to the right side of her head. My smile widens just a tad.

"No...I'm not leaving even though Clarke wants me to," I respond, gently. Lexa comes closer and drops her head a moment. I follow taking a step forward before our eyes meet once more.

"You can go back Y/N to see your people. I understand," Lexa says, catching me off guard.

"They are my people, but Lexa you're my people too." A smile spreads to the girl's lips. "And honestly I don't owe them anything, not now."

"I know...But I know you miss some of them. Maybe ones you never got to say the words to."

"The words?" I question, tilting my head and furrowing my brows. Lexa nods though and lightly bites her lip.

"May we meet again," she whispers. "I've heard Clarke say it. And some of your people."

"Yeah...It's a way of saying goodbye..." I let my voice trail keeping my head cocked to the side. "But I'm not trying to say goodbye to anybody. Not now, not ever."

"But Y/N-" I shake my head and step forwards, cupping the girl's face in my hands before placing my lips upon her's. It doesn't take her long for her to kiss me back. It felt nice. It always has. And when I pull away I lay my forehead against her's, opening my eyes slowly.

"Y/N-"

"Shh..." I whisper cutting the girl off. " Our eyes stay locked for a moment. We stare into one another's eyes for what feels like a lifetime but before I knew it a big smile spreads against Lexa's lips and I feel her lips planted back on mine. Quickly, I kiss back more passionate than I did before. And within no time we slip each other's shirts off and I push her to the bed, getting on top of her, continuing to kiss her. That is until she flips me and I'm on my back. A gentle chuckles escapes her lips but it doesn't last long as I reach up and lock our lips once more.

<<<<>>>>

A smile stays on my lips as my finger gentle traces Lexa's arm tattoo. I stare at it, letting myself get lost. I didn't really mean to but I do still feeling Lexa's hands all over my body and her lips on mine. Her lips on my neck and all over me in that matter. A bigger smile spreads to my lips thinking about it even when I feel Lexa slowly move. I stop tracing her tattoo and look to her finding her eyes. A smile dances on her own lips as she looks at me. Quickly without a word she adjusts in the position she lays so her body faces me now. Our eyes stay locked and I look away for a brief moment.

"The tattoo on your back...It's beautiful," I whisper. Lexa's smile dies down a bit looking away from my eyes.

"I got it on my Ascension day-" she pauses a moment then continues. "A circle for every nightblida that died when the commander chose me."

"7 circles....I thought there was 9 novitiates at your conclave."

"Mhm. There were."

"What happened to number 8?"

Lexa clenches her jaw and shakes her head, shifting uncomfortably. "Can we talk about something else?" I nod and lick my lips a tad bit.

"We don't have to talk at all..." A wide smile spreads to Lexa's lips and for the first time since meeting her she smiles with her teeth showing. A bigger smile spreads to my own lips now as Lexa adjusts the blanket and maneuvers so she's now on top of me. I look up at her and let my hands roam her back as she leans back down, locking our lips once more.

—————-
_____________
——————
A/N: Hey guys! So I decided to put up both the new stories! (Raven Reyes x you and the Alicia Clark x you). I was getting a mix of both wanting them first so I decided to just put both of them up! I really hope you guys like them. I've been working on them like a maniac and so excited for you guys to read! And also thank you for reading this story! I love writing it!