twenty two: furious

The ride to the police station with my hands handcuffed behind my back tightly into an uncomfortable position, seemed to take all eternity. Ace twisted his face up in concentration as he tried to shift closer to me. Reece was at the back of the police car, mumbling some shit under his breath like 'should have never thought of getting revenge' and 'shit, that's the end of my life then', over and over again until I had to seriously pain my back by twisting around and shooting death glares at him and sharing curse words at one another. Ace kept quiet throughout the whole journey.

In my head I just couldn't stop thinking about what the police had said. Victoria Leigh, you are under arrest.

I only had to punch myself mentally as they pushed me against the car and handcuffed me roughly. I saw the other police doing the same to Ace and Reece as they shouted cuss words at the police. What was I thinking?

The police driver was strict and firm. He didn't say much when we talked shit. We zoomed past the red lights and it was cool with the blue siren at the top of the car. It was kind of sick being inside a neon yellow, white and blue car, speeding quickly across the roads if you really ask me. It was kinda fun, a little, if you didn't have your hands painfully sore and blistered under the metal cuffs.

When we got to the police station, I saw my mum and dad, standing there angrily.

"You are so, so stupid!" my mum screamed at me, clutching her handbag tightly on her arm. Dad stood next to her, nodding in agreement. I swallowed a lump in my throat at their furious expressions. "You're a disgrace to the bloody family!"

My heart sank.

We were escorted to a room and as I was sitting in a cold, stone room alone, just mum, dad and I, I bit my nails and wondered why I had agreed to do this shit in the first place. Yes, I wanted Holly to feel bad and pay for her actions, but I also didn't want to be the goody-two shoes. And why did I think of joining them? I felt like killing myself for the mistakes I had chosen.

"I wanted Holly to pay. Turns out she just enjoyed it, a lot," I mumbled, looking down. Ace and Reece were taken somewhere else and their parents were called in too. Reece parents weren't too angry, I didn't know why. Perhaps, he'd done this a lot and they were used to it. Without Ace's mother, Ace's father stood there with a beer in his hands.

He didn't even remember Ace's name. He called him Aaron.

However, I didn't have the chance to listen to their conversation before I was pulled into a stone cold room with my mother and father who had an angry and furious expression. My heart was racing so fast.

"The court has charged you and your friends eleven months. I tried to convince them to shorten it as I'm a police too but they wouldn't budge," dad growled at me. I bit my lip and felt my eyes sting. Why did I even tell Ace I wanted to go and rob the house with him? What type of friend does that to their friend? Although, I wouldn't count Holly as my friend anymore. We used to be so close.

"Eleven months Victoria," my mum said but I was too lost in my thoughts. Their angry voices didn't fill my head with regret anymore but I suddenly boiled with anger. Tears streamed down my face and I sobbed loudly, shoving my head into my hands. My black top became soaked with my tears and I cried until no more tears could come out anymore.

"Victoria Leigh."

I lifted my head up at the person who had opened the door. I pushed my chair back and stood up, not able to meet my parents' angry stares. Sniffing, I walked over to he person. They grabbed my hands and handcuffed them back up, leading me to preferably a cold, dark and gloomy cell.

Their grip was hard and his nails dug into my skin. Who knew a guy could grow such long nails.

We soon arrived at a cell. They used a key to unlock my handcuffs. My wrists were all red and blistered.

I walked into the cell. They locked the door and I sighed, sitting down onto a little platform built into the black stained walls.

"Shut the fuck up okay? For fuck's sake! You can take the handcuffs off now, you dumb fuck!"

The corners of my lips tugged up when I heard Ace's angry voice. My life officially ended.

So much for being a good girl.

//

okay now wait for the epilogue:)