four: ace's sexy locker

UPDATE: (I cringe at the cringe-worthy parts in this chapter)

I slammed my locker with a sigh, feeling angry, to be greeted by Holly. She was freakishly standing behind my locker door (as it was open) with her hands wrapped behind her. This was the second time it had happened.

First, when I had first got my car, Holly freaked out and demanded a ride from me right here by my locker and second, when she just did it to scare me for no reason.

And why was I angry? I was fed up with doing all this homework and work and more work all the time. I wish I could just not do it, but that wasn't even a choice. It wasn't very Victoria-like to give up studying all day for some other stuff.

"Holly!" I gushed, and placed a hand on my heart, faking a scared expression. "You scared me so bad!"

Holly rolled her eyes and then squealed really loudly. "Victoria, look at the locker right next to yours!" she said cheerfully and way too excitedly for my liking.

I peered at the locker next to mine with its peeling rusted paint and saw the random numbers for the lock. What was so special about this locker? With a confused expression, I turned back to look at her with my hands on my hips, annoyed. "So what?" I said, bitchy-ness evident in my face.

Holly jumped up and down with her hands waving about crazily. Then she stopped and took a few deep breaths, in and out, in and out.

"Ace Will is the owner of that sexy locker right next to your locker!" she exclaimed, hugging me tightly. "How cool is that?"

I stepped back and stared at her. That was him? Oh, I hadn't figured it out earlier. I scratched my head. "Ace Will is the new neighbour and his bedroom is the one across mine."

Holly looked like she was about to faint. "What? Are you serious?"

I nodded.

She screamed and I sank back, feeling self conscious. "Why didn't you tell me? I could've made you take pictures for me or I could've even spoken to him! Oh my god, this is too much to take in. Holly, take a deep, deep breath. One, two, three, four..."

I watched as Holly Hills, my best friend, calmed herself down from her little panic attack because of some really seriously hot dude.

"Are you done?" I mumbled, looking at her, annoyed.

Holly rolled her eyes and groaned. "Do I look okay? Ace might come and see me and I might be in a horrible state Vicky and- and I can't believe he's your new neighbour! This is amazing," she explained, trying to fix her hair, but only making it worse. I mean, it was perfectly fine before her panic attack. I mean it wasn't even a real panic attack. Wait, was it?

"You look so extremely fine. Absolutely charming," I stated. Holly stopped and looked at me with a frown. He gave me a smug smile and rolled her eyes.

"Aww, shut up. I already knew that."

***

"Sir?" I asked, sticking my hand up in the air. The majority of heads turned back to my seat. Why did they only do that to me and not other students? I knew I got full straight A's in every single test, but really? What a bunch of nosy idiots.

The teacher stopped and was happy, looking at me with a cheerful expression. He placed the whiteboard pen down and smiled a little. He was writing irrelevant stuff about the assembly we were going to have which Holly, my best friend, was going to present. I didn't need to know that stuff for my exams. And Holly knew all that already, if not, more.

And why the heck did the class need to know about cleaning up rubbish? It was good for the environment but couldn't they just listen during the assembly and couldn't he just let Holly explain?