Hinata Shoyo x Reader

Hehe short like me and Hinata lololol
Heart pounding. The score was tied, and the next one to score a point would win the match. Jumping and hitting the ball non stop, Hinata tried his best to get the ball to the other side, but it didn't work. All of a sudden, he heard a loud shout that rang throughout the gym, somehow above all the shouting from the audience. "GO ON HINATA! YOU'VE GOT THIS!!" It was Hinata's girlfriend (Y/N), cheering him on. Hearing this, he worked even harder, but his efforts were wasted as Oikawa scores the final point. Everyone cheered for him. Hinata felt useless, and walked off the court. (Y/N) saw him leave, and followed him. They eventually ended up in a hallway.

"...Hinata? You ok?" She asked softly. Hinata had dashed out of her sight, but she followed the sound of his sobs and footsteps, and was now trying to find him. All of a sudden, she heard some crying and laughing. Not thinking, she ran in the direction of the noises. After a few twists and turns, she came upon a sight she'd rather not see. Oikawa pressing her boyfriend to the wall and laughing. He was about to punch Hinata, probably again, in the face, but (Y/N) called out

"Put him down, Oikawa. You really don't wanna fuck with me." She said. Hinata turned towards her, slightly smiling. "Hm? And who may you be, darling~?" Oikawa flirted. "Not yours- GET OFF ME!" (Y/N) shouted when Oikawa tried to grab onto her. "Come on, darling~! After all you're single! What's the worst you could do?" He mocked. "Well, first off, you can get the fuck off me," (Y/N) paused for knee Oikawa where the sun don't shine ",and second, I am taken. Come on babe, we're leaving this ass- YOU'RE BLEEDING?! OIKAWAAAA!!"

Beat his ass (Y/N) 🤩
Who knows, I may one day write a one shot for Oikawa so I can see him as a slightly better character but for now- he bullies Kageyama I can't let that slide 😾