Gundham Tanaka x Reader

Ah shit, here we go again

(Y/N) was jealous. Very jealous. Over the last few days, Little Miss I'm A Princess has been hanging out with Gundham Tanaka, (Y/N)'s boyfriend. She had been doing a lot of stuff like:
-Getting really close to him
-Flirting
-Always hanging out with him
-Complimenting him constantly
-Butting into times Gundham and (Y/N) are with eachother
-And a lot of other things that made (Y/N) annoyed at the princess.

And it wasn't just her who didn't like it either. Gundham's Four Dark Devas of Destruction hated it. Every time Sonia would do any of these things, the hamsters would crawl out of their owners scarf, and into (Y/N)'s top. It was nice and warm under there Lmao-

One day, the hamsters had stayed in her cottage the night before, and Gundham was in a panic. "SAN-D! JUM-P! MAGA-Z! CHUM-P! Where are you?!" (Y/N) heard here boyfriend calling all around the island. Sonia knew where they would be, and went to the woman who they were with.

(Y/N) heard a loud banging on her door, and being polite, she answered the door, and let Sonia in, though she didn't want to. "Hello, do you need anything?" (Y/N) asked. "Gundham wants his hamsters back, and he said if you don't give them to me to take to him, he'll break up with you." Sonia said. (Y/N) looked at her in confusion. "I am perfectly capable of taking them back to Gundham, and I was going to give them when I saw him next. And I'm pretty sure he won't break up with me. Why would I give the Four Dark Devas of Destruction to you?" (Y/N) countered. "So Gundham thinks I found the things and be so grateful that he'll break up with you and get with me instead. Obviously! What are you, stupid?"

Rather bored of this 'conversation', (Y/N) looked towards the door, only to find her boyfriend looking in with a face of shock and terror towards the princess. This caused (Y/N) to slightly chuckle, then giggle, then fully laugh out loud CEO of LOL Sonia shouted "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, BITCH?" and pushed (Y/N) so she stumbled and hit her head hard on the end of the bed, causing her to bleed. "If I die... you'll technically be the murderer." "NO I WON'T! YOU HAVE NO PROOF IT WAS ME!" "Well, you're stupid aren't you. I could ask Monokuma to show everyone the security footage." (Y/N) said, pointing at the camera. "Though I doubt that would be needed." (Y/N) continued, pointing to the still open door, which now had a group of people standing outside, looking on at the argument.

"Why would Sonia do that?"

"That's really horrible!"

"You're supposed to look after everyone, not try to kill them!"

To finish off the chatter, Gundham said "I don't see what you see in her, Kazuichi. All I see is a shallow shell, brimming with popularity." Kazuichi muttered to himself "Yeah, me too..."

(Y/N) shocked everyone, and stood up, pushed Sonia out of the way, and pulled her shirt down to see the Dark Devas huddled together. "Want your Dark Devas back, Gundham?" Said boy was blushing immensely at seeing (Y/N)'s bra, but embraced the girl after a few seconds. "Hey, Mikan. Think you can take me to the hospital? I'm still bleeding :(" "How did you say that out loud-"Gundham said and picked up the girl, and followed Mikan to the hospital to be checked out.

The next chapter will be a request so please, if you enjoy this, r e q u e s t [send by DM, I will respond as soon as I can UwU]