Shuichi Saihara x Reader

First person
It was Valentine's Day and I'd had enough! I was finally going to confess to Shuichi! We've known each other for years now, since elementary school! I've liked him for a lot of this time, but I haven't confessed because he'll probably reject me. But I decided that I'd do it today! I had wrote a letter for him the day before to put in his locker. I got to school, did it, and went to class. After, I met Shuichi by our lockers like we usually do, and I went to get my bag when I noticed something had fallen on the floor! It was an envelope with my name on it, and Shuichi got his too!

"You got one too, huh?" I said. "Yeah! Who do you think sent them?" "I don't know, but let's read them!"

Roses are red
Violets aren't blue
Go to the rose garden
To see how I love you

3rd person
"Aww! That's so cute! I need to go to the rose garden, do you need to go anywhere?" (Y/N) asked. "I need to go to the rose garden too! Let's walk there together, and see who it was that gave the notes!" Shuichi said nervously. Walking together, neither of them noticed the other hid something!

When they got there, they looked around and saw nothing. Turning towards each other, they both help out their gifts. "I LIKE YOU!!" They both shouted. "Wait.. HUH??!" (Y/N) shouted. "It was you that sent the letter? I'm glad! I've liked you for a while now too!" Shuichi said, happily.

"And that, kids, is how I got with your mother!"

Sorry the ending's so rushed it's  01:06 and I'm tired :')