Komaru Naegi x Reader

⚠️Spoilers for Ultra Despair Girls, the stuff is not canon so don't come at me⚠️

Hi. I'm (Y/N)! And this is my story! I have been locked in this apartment for about a year and a half now! I've had no interaction with the outside world, like, at all. The closest thing to human interaction is the person that brings me my meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. And the girl living in the apartment next to me. I talk to her nearly everyday through the wall. I've learnt that her name is Komaru. She has a brother called Makoto and a bunch of other stuff that would take too long to name.

I don't know about her, but I've been looking for a way for us to actually meet in person. I was just wondering around the apartment kicking the wall to wake Komaru up, when I noticed a slightly different coloured square board in the wall, just big enough to fit me. I was shocked. This leads to Komaru's apartment... I'll be able to meet up with her! I forgot about waking her up as I frantically kicked at the board until it finally opened. I looked at through hole in the wall, seeing where it went. I was correct. It led to her bedroom. I noticed she still wasn't awake, so I crawled through the gap which was a bit hard, as it was quite small and my chest wasn't exactly small (I'm sorry I had to lmao) I eventually got through, when I heard "HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE??!" She shouted, shocked.

"Finally, you're up! I was kicking the wall for at least 10 minutes! And how did you not hear the noise when I kicked the wall in?" I questioned not really looking at her. And I really should've stayed dusting myself off, and not looking at the girl. When I tell you I stared! "Hello? Have I got something on my face? You're staring.." she said, blushing. Snapping out of it, not really, I squealed "Oh my gosh! You're so cute!!" She blushed even harder.

All of a sudden, we heard a weird scraping noise coming from the door. We both got scared, and both went to investigate. I got too close to the door, and the thing clawing through could've snatched my face if Komaru hadn't pulled me back at the last second. "Holy shit! Thanks 'Maru!" I thanked. "Maru?" "Your new nickname. Anyways.. RUN!!" I screamed as the black and white robot bear thing came through the door.

We had eventually got out and met a guy named Byakuya Togami, who gave us both Hacking Guns to fight off the Monokumas. And then we went to the restaurant across the road where a member of the Future Foundation was supposedly waiting on standby. We ran in, and the waitress looked at us like we were crazy and actually called the police on us before she got shredded to pieces. The nerve! And then we got captured by these demon kids who gave us wristbands that would explode us if we did anything to them, and set us free into Towa City, where we were going to be hunted down like targets. We're currently in hiding with this girl called Toko Fukawa we met up with.

Sucky ending, I know.

Don't be shy, DM me requests 😌