Kazuichi Soda x Reader

(Y/N)'s POV- We doin POVs now

I was just walking around the island talking to everyone, making friends. Except one person who I avoided like she was the coronavirus lmao Black Death. Sonia Nevermind. Not gonna lie, I think she's a stuck up bitch. Soda doesn't even do anything bad! He just gets insulted by her for no reason! He acts like he likes it, but I know it secretly breaks him inside. What? I'm his best friend, I would know. But there's something I will never have the courage to tell him. I know he's my best friend but I can't risk ruining our friendship over shitty feelings, ya know? That's right. I really like our friendly mechanic. Only one other person knows about this crush, and that is my other friend, Nagito Komaeda. He cornered me, and got me to confess. He keeps on nudging me in the direction of asking him out, and I think I'm gonna do it. I was just about to do it, when I got a knock on my cottage door.

"Hey, (Y/N)! It's only me, can I come in?" Kazuichi called through the door. "Yeah, one minute!" I replied. I opened the door and he just waltzed in.

Soda Boi POV

"So, what is it that you need help with today, huh?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, I had this idea for an invention I could give to Miss Sonia! But... I need help making it, so... Will you help me?" I replied to her. The fact was though, it wasn't for Sonia, it was for the (H/C) girl in front of me. Yeah, I really like her, but I doubt she likes me. This is my way of asking her out. "O-oh. Yeah, sure. I'll help!" (Y/N) said, with what sounded like a pang of hurt. 

A few hours later, it was done. We managed to make a cute music box, (Y/N) being a musical genius, she was able to make the sheet music while I made the box. She had just finished putting it in, and given it to me, when she just broke down crying.

3rd person POV

(Y/N) just started crying, and being the great friend he was, Soda rushed to comfort her. "Hey, hey! What's wrong, (Y/N)?" He asked with a soft voice. "I just- I can't do it! Seeing you all lovey dovey with Sonia! She's an absolute bitch to you, yet you still like her! Why? I know it hurts you, and that hurts me! Every time she does it I force myself not to punch the living daylights out of her! Just- why?" (Y/N) finished, sobbing in the arms of her crush. "I really really like you, but I can't do anything with you constantly trying to do everything with Sonia! It really pisses me o-" (Y/N) was interrupted by a pair of lips on hers. Soda's lips on hers. Still crying, she kissed back, not registering the situation. After a minute or two, they pulled away cause oxygen ya know, both blushing. "Wh-why did you do that?" (Y/N) asked softly. "I really like you too. I got over Sonia a while ago, but I had to keep pretending to like her so you wouldn't get sus." Soda replied, bashful.

(Y/N) then asked "Then, why did you make us make this music box?" "Because I know you love music boxes. I knew how to make the box, you know how to do the music, and put them together, what do you get?" "A music box! You made it for me, how cute!" The ___ette (blondette, bluette...) exclaimed, giggling. "So... does this make us a thing?" Soda questioned. "I guess it does."

I hate the ending but Genki_Brirshima come get ur wild Soda

Is it weird that I started liking Soda more after that?