Leon Kuwata x Reader

It was the first night at Hopes Peak High. Sayaka's sister was having a nightmare. (Y/N) Maizono, the ultimate Lyric Writer. She flung open the door, banging on Sayaka's room, not bothering to check the nameplates. But instead of her older sister, she was met with a boy she well remembered from middle school. "N-Neigi-Kun?" "(Y/N)-Chan! What's wrong?" She explained what happened, still crying.

After she has calmed down, she asked "I thought this was Sayaka's room... Where is she?" Makoto responded "We swapped rooms for tonight, she was scared. Looks like our nameplates were switched though!" (Y/N) looked, and sire enough, the sign read Makoto. "Oh! Sorry for waking you up! I'm gonna go bother Sayaka now. I'll talk to you tomorrow! Goodnight!" "You too, (Y/N), night!"

(Y/N) walked a few steps down the hall, knocking on the correct door this time. But weirdly, it was unlocked. She walked in, cautious so no one would see her. Then all of a sudden, she saw her sister slash a knife at a redhead who was also in the room, her boyfriend in fact, clearly defenceless. Using a golden sword replica for protection, he fought back. Soon enough, there were slashes in the wallpaper, and blood in the bathroom. She just watched as the killer used a lint roller to roll up all traces of him being there. As he walked passed her, she hid in a small alcove so she wouldn't be seen. As he walked past,

After he was gone, probably to dispose all of the evidence, (Y/N) ran as fast as she could back to her room, where she couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

Soon enough, everyone found the body the next day, and a trial was held after the investigation. (Y/N) was blamed from most people, as she was closest to Sayaka and had been quiet the whole time. Monokuma announced that if there wasn't a change, they would hold the vote. Just before Monokuma was gonna start the votes, (Y/N) decided to come clean and explain what happened. "Wait! I know who did it. It was Leon, but it was mostly self defence! Maizono attacked him first. I was going to try and stop it but... it escalated way too quickly! I'm so sorry Leon... I should've helped..." (Y/N) was full on sobbing now. Pulling the fragile girl into a loving embrace, Leon explained his side of the story.

Turned out that Sayaka gave Leon a note that was from '(Y/N)'. A trick to lure him into the room. (Y/N) and Sayaka were both crying together earlier that day, after they had seen their videos. Sayaka was worried about her band mates, and (Y/N) was worried about Leon's family. She was much closer to Leon's parents than to her own.

With the newly found evidence, Leon was correctly voted guilty, and poor (Y/N) was forced to watch her boyfriend get pelted to death with baseballs. We can just say that (Y/N) never forgave her sister.

We back at it 😗