Chapter 12

(Sonic's POV)

I looked behind me to the all white boy on the ground.

Sonic: Are you ok?

Silver: Don't worry about me, but I'm fine.

I looked ahead at Infinite.

Sonic: So Infinite. I think we should get to know each other a bit better. What's your favorite color? Do you like long, romantic walks on the beach?

(Y/N): Please don't waste my time with your pointless questions.

He started to be surrounded by a red aura. Looks like he is in the mood to fight.

Shadow: Out of my way Sonic and Ruby. Infinite is mine.

Shadow jumped up and went towards Infinite. Shadow went for a punch. Infinite caught his hand and threw him to the ground. Shadow got up and looked pissed. I ran up to him.

Sonic: Shadow, chill out.

I looked back at Ruby.

Sonic: Ruby, get him out of here.

Ruby: Ok! Come on friend.

I turned my attention back to Infinite.

Sonic: Hey Shadow. Let's try our light speed attack.

Shadow: You never surprise me.

Ma and Shadow started to charge up energy. I was surrounded by a blue aura and Shadow was surrounded by an orange aura.

(Readers POV)

I was watching the two be surrounded by their aura. They dashed off and started to move around. My eyes darted around. The only thing they left behind are streaks of their color.

(Y/N): They are fast. I can't keep track of them.

Sonic: Check out my speed now.

Shadow: Just watch this.

Sonic got in front of me and punched me away.

Sonic: Too easy.

I felt someone kick me towards the ground. Before I could hit the ground, Shadow got down there and punched me back up in the air.

(Y/N): Damn it!

I was being sent around like a rag doll. I was knocked back. The two got behind me and they both kicked me down into the ground.

(Y/N): Impossible. How did you two get so much stronger then the last time we fought?

Sonic: We get stronger by the day.

Shadow: While you were destroying things, I have been practicing to kick your ass.

They started to do their fast attacks again. Before they could hit me, I activated the Phantom Ruby and they stopped in place.

(Y/N): I do have to admit, your strategy was pretty good. Stop me before I could attack. It would seem that you failed on your plan.

I walked up to Shadow.

(Y/N): How has your goal been on becoming the ultimate huntsman?

Shadow: I would have succeeded if it wasn't for you.

(Y/N): Maybe you can fulfill your dream in the next life.

I raised my arm up and made a red energy ball.

Sonic: Don't!

I smiled and was ready to end Shadow's life. I tried to move my arm, but couldn't.

(Y/N): The hell?

I looked down to see I am being surrounded by a light blue aura.

Silver: Gotcha! I told you that I would stop you!

(Y/N): Irritating pest.

I shot out some cubes at Silver. Right when the cubes were about to hot him, they disappeared.

(Y/N): What now?

I looked over to see Ruby trying to hit me with her scythe and her Phantom Ruby in her hand. I still couldn't move and she sent me back. I landed on the floor and the effects of the Phantom Ruby disappeared.

Silver: We got him!

I got on one knee and spat out some blood on my hand. They made me spit out blood?! I clenched my hand with rage. I heard footsteps getting closer to me. I looked up to see Ruby walking up to me.

Ruby: We don't have to fight. I know who you really are. You aren't a monster.

(Y/N): Why are you trying to help me? I don't need help from others! You think I'm weak?!

Ruby: I want to help you. I know you can be a good person. It's the Phantom Ruby that's making you do this.

I got up and flew to the sky.

(Y/N): You really are a fool. I don't need help. Help is for the weak.

I flew away from the forest. I don't need to waste my time with them.

(Ruby's POV)

I watched (Y/N) fly away. I wonder why he doesn't want my help. I ran over to Sonic and Shadow.

Ruby: Are you two ok?

Sonic: We're fine.

I looked over to see the white haired boy walk up to us.

Silver: I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Silver.

Sonic: I'm Sonic. The girl is Ruby. And the angsty black haired boy is Shadow.

Shadow: Did you just call me angsty?

Silver: He called you Shadow.

Shadow started to rub his forehead in frustration and gave a long sigh. Silver looked over at me.

Silver: May I ask why you want to help Infinite?

Ruby: He used to be my friend. He disappeared for nine years and he came back like that. I know that I can bring him back from his dark path.

Silver: Really? I'll help.

Ruby: Actually?!

Silver: It would get rid of Infinite and stop this apocalypse he created.

Sonic: Well Silver, would you like to join our resistance?

Silver: Resistance?

Sonic: We are a group that want to stop Infinite.

Silver: Of course I want to join!

Sonic: Alright then. We should be heading back now. You're coming with Shadow.

Shadow: Whatever.

We all started to run out the forest. Sonic got out his scroll and made a call.

Sonic: Hey Knuckles. We got a new member.

(Chapter 12 end)