Chapter 2

(Readers POV)

I was flying at the town. Everyone seemed to be happy. I summoned a bunch of those red cubes and fired at the town, destroying a bunch of buildings. I landed in the middle of the town. I launched more cubes and started to attack people. I heard their screams and they sounded like music to my ears. I noticed that a bullet flew past me. I turned around to see some people holding guns.

(Y/N): You wish to fight? Foolish.

I surrounded myself in a deep red aura. I fired a blast of energy at them. They all fell to the ground. They survived and looked up at me. I can see them shaking with fear.

(Y/N): If you all run away screaming, I will let you escape with your pathetic lives.

They all got up and started to run away. I started to laugh maniacally. I turned around to see someone stumbling around like some drunk man.

(Y/N): You are coming towards me, old man? How foolish are you? Aren't you scared?

He grabbed a flask from his chest pocket and took a drink from it.

Qrow: Like I would be scared of an angsty teen throwing a temper tantrum.

He reached behind him and grabbed a sword.

(Y/N): You wish to fight? Guess I need to teach you a lesson.

The man slicked his hair back and smiled at me.

Qrow: Come and teach me.

I rushed over at him. I tried to punch him, but he dodged. I tried to attack him again and again, but he dodged. He punched me in the face. I was sent back a few ways away.

(Y/N): You are more stronger than I thought. Who are you?

Qrow: My name is Qrow. I'm a huntsman. You are causing trouble, so I have to stop you.

(Y/N): Like you could stop me. You may call me... Infinite. I should warn you, I have only been using a fraction of my power.

Qrow: Whats your next line? "This isn't even my final form."

I summoned more cubes and launched them at Qrow. He dodged some of them. He made the big mistake and tried to attack one. He hit the cube and he was sent into my reality.

(Y/N): What you are seeing is real.

I made a bunch of clones of me. Some of them started to destroy more of the city and the others started to attack Qrow. He tried his best to fend them off, but failed. He was sent around like a rag doll. He was sent to the floor in front of me. I slammed my foot in his face. I got rid of the Phantom Ruby's effects. The damage my clones did stayed.

(Y/N): You should have giving in to your fear.

I looked down and he wasn't there. He got away? I looked around and saw a flock of crows flying away.

(Y/N): It doesn't matter that he escaped. He is of no concern to me.

I looked at the destruction I made. I was satisfied by the town I turned into ruins and flew away to find somewhere else to destroy.

(Ruby's POV)

I was in my dorm room by myself. My team are currently doing something. I went to my bed and lifted my pillow. There was a box there. I picked it up and sat down. I opened the box and pulled out a newspaper clipping, that was stained with dried tears. The headline read, "Jackal Faunus Missing." It had a picture of (Y/N). He has been missing for nine years now.

Ruby: People may not remember you, but I do.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I heard the door open. I looked over to see my team. They saw me crying and quickly ran over to me.

Yang: Sis. What's wrong?

I just showed them the piece of paper. Yang grabbed it.

Yang: Oh yeah. He is still missing, right?

I just nodded my head.

Weiss: Who is he?

Ruby: His name is (Y/N). He was my first friend outside of Yang. We only hanged out for a day and then he disappeared without a trace. Today is the nine anniversary of his disappearance.

Blake: It says that he is a Faunus.

Ruby: He is a jackal Faunus. He wasn't some mean person like what a lot of people say about the Faunus. He was really nice. I just hope that they find him someday.

They all hugged me in support.

Yang: I'm sure he is fine. Maybe when we graduate, we can all look for him.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

Ruby: I like that idea.

I got a notification on my scroll. It was from Ozpin and he asked for us to head into the auditorium.

Ruby: Come on guys. Ozpin needs us.

(Time skip)

Me and my team walked in the auditorium. I noticed that all the students from Beacon were here too. Ozpin walked up on stage and turned on a mic.

Ozpin: Thank you all for coming here. I called you all here because I have been informed of a threat.

A threat? Could it be a huge pack of Grimm? That can't be it. Even with a big pack of Grimm, it wouldn't need the whole school.

Ozpin: This threat is not Grimm. It is something more concerning. A huntsman had a run in with a villain.

Yang: It's an actual person?

Weiss: Who ever this person is, they must be strong to take on a huntsman.

Ozpin: I will need all the teams to go with huntsman and search for clues.

We walked off the stage and me and my team went to a nearby screen. I clicked a place and we walked outside.

Ruby: I wonder which huntsman we will be shadowing this time.

Yang: I just hope that it isn't doctor Oobleck.

Qrow: You will be shadowing me.

I turned around and saw uncle Qrow. My eyes widened and I rushed over to him.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow!

I hugged his arm and he lifted me up with the arm I was holding.

Ruby: Did you miss me?!

He smiled at me.

Qrow: Nope.

I let go of his arm.

Ruby: I can't believe we will be shadowing you!

Qrow: You will also be shadowing the huntsman that ran into this villain.

Weiss: It was you that fought them?

Qrow: Yeah and I'll tell you, he is nothing to scoff at.

Ruby: What happened?

Qrow: Get on the bullhead. I will tell you on the way there.

(Chapter 2 end)