ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ

1 week and 3 days. Yoongi had eye bags under his eyes as he tried to find ways to save his boyfriend, to make sure his little sister doesn't code, to stay awake if Jungkook ever woke up.

It was 12 am as everyone in the room was asleep. Jin and Namjoon slept on the pullout couch while the Jung family slept on an air matteress they brought. Jimin slept on one of the long chairs you would usually see people laying on in therapy. Yoongi sat in a soft cushioned chair as he tiredly stayed at his sleeping sister.

The FBI agents would come by and check up on the families, Yoongi would usually here their conversations with each other or with doctors to see if Jungkook was awake or if there was something that could get them closer to finding Taehyung.

Doctors came in every 20 minutes, either to check on her or give him snacks and drinks since he was the only one awake.

After a little while though, his eyes started to shift off as the agents watched with pitiful eyes, until a doctor came in.

"Mr. Min, I have some news about Mr. Jeon." The author snapped his eyes open and stood up, wobbling a bit from the lack of sleep, but fixed himself before he nodded.

"He just woke up, but requested to see you since he didn't want to wake up his wife. We moved in to a better room, so he can have more company and more privacy." Nodding, Yoongi rubbed his eyes.

"Tell him I'll be there in a bit, I have to wake myself up a little bit so I don't pass out on him." The doctor nodded and told him he will be back with a cup of coffee for him before he left. The blonde yawned before he walked over to the bathroom and turned on the light, but turned it down some.

I'm sure Bae won't mind me using some of her makeup to hide the eye bags.

Grabbing her beauty sponge and some foundation, he started to dab some under his eyes to hid the darkness the best he could, which he was surprised that Bae and him had the same skin tone.

"Your coffee is right here sir." A nurse said, placing his coffee on the small table before left, not forgetting to hear the older say 'thank you'.

Once he finished in the bathroom, he turned off the light and grabbed the travel coffee before making his way to the elevator, not missing how the FBI agents were watching him.

-
A soft knock made the raven slightly turn his head to the door, saying a rough 'come in' before he saw the tired male, a weak bunny smile on his face as the other came in and shut the door, walking over to him with half of his coffee left.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked, grabbing the seat next to him and pulling it up to the bed so he could sit next to him.

"Sore, tired. I can tell you're tired too." Jungkook groggily said, a weak grin plastered onto his face as the other chuckled.

"You don't even know." It was quite for a bit before the younger spoke again.

"How's Taehyung? Is he ok?" The older's eyes saddened before he sighed.

"The day you and Jae got attacked, they also took Taehyung, so now he's missing." The younger widened his eyes before he cursed quitely.

"This is all my damn fault. If only I got them out of the house quicker or had a flashlight on hand." The blonde quirked his eyebrow in confusion before he inched forward in his seat.

"What do you mean get them out faster?" The raven sighed before he sat up a little.

"Whenever I left them to talk downstairs about our trip, I spotted cameras in the halls and in our room. Whenever I asked Taehyung about them, he told me he never knew about cameras being in the house and hasn't left your room." Yoongi widened his eyes, both in shock, but in anger.

"Taehyung got sick and accidently turned into a little, so he stayed sick longer than wanted, but he just got better a few days ago." The music producer poked the inside of this cheek before he thought of something.

"I was told the FBI was here, what if they could hack into all the cameras and see if they can find anything?"  The author nodded his head in agreement before he smiled.

"Great thinking Kook!" A knock at the door stopped their conversation. Yoongi looked up to see the agents there, wanting to talk to Jungkook.

"I'm not leaving the room." He clearly stated, watching as they nodded before they shut the door and stood in front of the bed, waiting for Jungkook to give his statement.

-
It was now 6:15 in the morning, the author only getting 5 hours of sleep, but at least he got some. He stayed with Jungkook the whole morning before he fell back asleep at 2, him following along since he was tired as hell.

He was currently looking at his phone with a confused face as he got a random message from IU.

IU:
Yoongles, I heard what happened, I'm sorry for your loss.

Yoongi:
I didn't lose him, he's just missing.

IU:
Are you sure you don't need me to come over or talk with you somewhere?

Yoongi:
Jungkook just woke up from his coma.

I'm not leaving his side today.

IU:
Please Yoongi, I want to check on you

As Jungkook was still asleep, Yoongi got up from his seat and walked down the hall to see agent Simmons standing by himself.

"I just got a message from IU. She says she wants to meet up with me." The blonde said as the raven looked at him.

"As in face to face meet up?" The author nodded.

"But I don't want to just leave my family here, especially after Jungkook wakes up."

"We'll be there to listen in on the conversation, but we have to know if you're ok wearing a microphone while you meet with her."

"As long as it helps get Taehyung back, I'll do anything."

"What if we get him to wear the chip I told you about?" Agent Kim says as she comes over with coffee for her partner.

"What chip?" Yoongi questioned, looking at the 2 back and forth.

"It's a chip that you can put on the inside of your glasses temple, so when you wear your glasses, we can see whatever you see and hear. That way we can also see what's around you while you have a conversation with her."

"Won't she see what's going on with my glasses? Like if you zoom in or something?" Agent Simmons shook his head.

"Only you will be able to see it, anyone that looks at you will just see it as what you would normally see when you wear glasses." He explained.

"So, are you ok with doing this?" She asked, waiting a few seconds before he finally answered.

"...

...ok."