Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ

We've gotten to only 7 chapters and it already has 254 views. Thank you 😊

~
Taehyung woke up, still in little form, in someone's arms. He widened his eyes in fear, but then saw who it was and smiled.

He snuggled more into the person, which made them move a bit.

"Morning Hyungie." He says. Yoongi opens his eyes and smiles lazily.

"Morning Tae." His voice was raspy from sleep. Taehyung giggled and got on top of him, making Yoongi widen his eyes.

"I want to go to the park today with Jiminie and Jae!" He said with a boxy smile. What Taehyung didn't know was he was on Yoongi's pants, and the more he bounced, the more he moved, it started to grow.

"Tae...don't move." Yoongi closed his eyes and tried to relax, key word, tried.

Taehyung looked at him confused, still in little space of a 5 year old.

"What do you mean Hyungie?" He smiled and jumped up and down. Well that was a mistake.

Yoongi groaned sinfully and looked at the younger.

"I said, don't.do.that." He growled and Taehyung started to form tears.

"I'm sorwy." Taehyung sniffled. He tried to get off of Yoongi, but his strong hands stopped him.

"Just...stay there for a second." Yoongi went back to closing his eyes, hoping for the pain to go away. Taehyung could feel a bump under his little bottom and was curious, but listened.

He slowly laid down on Yoongi's chest and made little shapes and creatures on it. Yoongi watched as the little was enjoying himself. He lifted up his shirt and took it off, then put it to the side.

Taehyung widened his eyes at the bare skin. It was like all the times his dad did it for him. He went back to drawing little things with his fingers and giggled.

-
There was a knock at the door and Yoongi looked up from the little and over to the door. Jae popped her head in, and as she did, she cooed and walked over.

"Hey cuties." Taehyung looks up and smiles before making grabby hands. She chuckled and picked him up from Yoongi's chest, making it now cold as air blew it. He picked up his shirt and puts it back on.

He stands up from the bed and brushes the wrinkles off the best he could.

"I love the 2 of you are getting along." Jae says, cuddling with Taehyung.

"Yeah, I have a question by the way." Jae hummed and gave Taehyung a sucker. His eyes glistened as he thanked her and put the sucker in his mouth.

"Go on." Yoongi cleared his throat.

"How does this, "transforming into a little" work?"

"How it works? As in how are they able to turn into it and change back?" He nods and she sits on the bed with Taehyung.

"Well, first off, it's kinda by choice. Usually it happens by emotions, like for example; when I gave him that sucker, he acted like a little kid that got a sucker from his mom. If he wasn't in little form already, he probably would've turned into a little.

Now, more into it, he can also do it when he feels like it. Now, you're probably wondering, "Jae, how are his clothes not staying the same size?" Well, some can still keep their clothes on, others would usually go to a little store for clothes.

But I think this will answer your question. How he turns back. Normally it happens after 24 hours or when he's not as emotional, but like I said earlier, they can also stay it as long as they want, unless you do something and they either change into a younger age or back to normal." Yoongi nodded, mentally noting this.

"Is there anything else?" He thought for a second before nodding.

"Are you...a little?" She sighs and nods.

"How did I not know this? I feel like the worst brother ever." He bends his head. She places Taehyung on the bed and rushes to him. She hugs him tightly and he sighs.

"How are you able to contain your emotions?"

"A lot of training myself. But Taehyung isn't as capable as I am. I, I mean, we, will teach him, that way if he wants a job, then it will help." Yoongi nodded and looked over at the little Taehyung on the bed. He sighs again and looks at Jae.

"Will he remember any of what happened? Like him sleeping with me? Him touching my chest? Anything?" Jae nodded and grinned.

"But of course, he will be embarrassed." She looks over at Taehyung.

"TaeTae, can you please change back?" He pouts, but nods as he gets off the bed. Seconds later, he was now back in his normal teenager form, blushing hard. Yoongi chuckled and walked over to him, making Taehyung blush a maroon color.

"You ok?" Taehyung nodded and looked down.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi tilted his head, a questioned look on his face. He put his hand on Taehyung's arm.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung looked up.

"For...yesterday." Yoongi chuckled and hugged him.

"No problem bub." Taehyung blushed so hard, he thought he was going to pass out.

"Now," Jae says, holding clothes that somehow appeared.

"Did you-"

"Leave the room? Yes. Now change." She tells Taehyung and he nods as he takes the clothes and goes to the bathroom.

"Ok, so Yoongi all you have to do is change, me and Jungkook will change, and then we will head to the park

"Ok, so Yoongi all you have to do is change, me and Jungkook will change, and then we will head to the park. Is that ok?" They both nod and Jae smiles.

"Good." She slips out of the room, leaving Taehyung and Yoongi alone. They look at each other and blush before splitting ways.

 They look at each other and blush before splitting ways