Mᴀʏʙᴇ...Wᴀɪᴛ! Nᴏ!

Yoongi woke up earlier than he usually would, which only meant that he had an idea of a book. He put on his black robe and put on his black squared glasses before going into his office.

Taehyung turned back into his normal self when he woke up. He blushed when he saw he was again, back in Yoongi's room.

He yawned as he stretched and smiled at the sunny view. He hopped off the bed and went out of the room.

He saw Jimin up, eating food by himself. He smiled and skipped down the stairs.

"Morning Chim!" Jimin snaps his head when he hears his name. He smiles once he sees Taehyung.

"Hey Tae! Want some cereal? Jae's up, but she's getting ready for work." Taehyung nodded and sat down on a stool while the chef made him a bowl of cereal.

"How did you like it here so far?" Taehyung asked, he thanked the chef after he gave him his cereal.

"Oh I loved it. We have to do that again. Mae is so sweet and lovely. Bae and Hobi are really funny and nice. I'm glad Jae is happy here." He nodded as he ate his cereal.

They were both kissed on their heads from someone as they talked.

"That's sweet of you." They turn around to see Jae behind them, smiling.

Jae's outfit "Say, I have to go to work today in about a few minutes, but how about I get Jin to send some clothes and you guys come with me

Jae's outfit
"Say, I have to go to work today in about a few minutes, but how about I get Jin to send some clothes and you guys come with me." They gasp cutely and she smiles.

"Please~!" They beg. She laughs and ruffles their hair.

"Finish up and go take a shower. I will call Jin." They cheer happy and gulp down their cereal before dashing up the stairs. She chuckled and pulled out her phone.

-
"Noona, can you bath us?" Jimin asked, now 5 years old, along with Taehyung. Bae smiles and kissed their foreheads.

"Of course I will." She turns on the bathtub and puts bubbles in the water. She then turns to the littles and starts to take off their clothes.

Taehyung blushed a little, not used to anyone but Jin or Jae doing this. She then puts them both in and starts with Jimin.

"So what are you wanting to take a bath for?" She asked, looking at Taehyung.

"JaeJae wanted to take us to work with her. She's calling Emmoa right now to get us some clothes!" He said with a boxy smile.

"Well that will be fun. Do you guys like to do art?" They nod vigorously, making her smile.

-
After she finished, she grabbed 2 ducky towels and wrapped them in it, then placed their ducky hoods on their heads, squeezing the noses to make them squeak. They giggled and smiled.

"Ok, Jin has you're clothes here and-oh my gosh, that's adorable!" Jae says as she walks in. Bae chuckles and looks at her.

"They wanted to take a bath so I gave them one. Now they're all yours." She pushes the boys lightly to Jae as they squeak the little ducky paws they have.