Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ....ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ

Taehyung was outside with Mae in the backyard as they played together. It was really sunny today, so they decided to grab a frisbee and go outside.

Mae's outfit was really cute on the hot sunny day. It was Saturday, so she didn't have school, which she was excited about after she heard how long Taehyung was staying over. Taehyung's was also really cute. He actually confessed to all of them that he liked feminine clothes and they didn't mind at all, cause they thought it was cute.

 He actually confessed to all of them that he liked feminine clothes and they didn't mind at all, cause they thought it was cute

Mae's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

"Taetae! Throw it over here!" Mae giggles. She runs over to a part of the backyard and jumps as she tries to get him to throw it. He smiles and nods, aiming the frisbee her way and then throwing it.

She jumps up once it comes over to her and catches it. They yell 'yay' together and run to each other to hug each other.

Jae watches from inside and chuckles, shaking her head before she sips her drink. The front door opens and she could hear feet walk in, but it wasn't human feet.

She turns around and gasps when she sees Hoseok come in with a golden retriever.

"Hobi! Oh my gosh!" She puts her mug down and walks over to him. He had a wide smile on his face as he held the leash.

"His name is Scout. I got him from a friend today. They needed someone to take care of him, and plus, he's already potty trained and trained as a family dog, so he's perfect." He bends down to take off the leash and pet the dog. Jae smiles and goes to pet him as well.

"Well the kids are out in the back playing frisbee." He chuckled and stood up with her.

"The kids huh?" She chuckled along.

"I mean, I am too, but I'm actually an adult." She smiles.

"Well let's show them the new house pet. Come on Scout." Hoseok cheerfully says, patting his leg as they start to walk to the back door.

-
"Mae! Right here!" Taehyung shouts. Mae throws the frisbee in the air, and Taehyung goes to get it, but a dog gets it.

The 2 gasp and squeal when they see the dog.