Sɪɢɴɪɴɢs

Yoongi was rushing back and forth from his bathroom to his bedroom. Jae sat on his bed and watched as he moved around like the flash. She finally was able to get him and stopped him.

"Yoongi! Chill! It's just a fan sign." He sighs and starts to scratch his head.

"Yeah, but I'm nervous." She looks at him, her sister eyes taking place.

"It's your anxiety isn't it?" He nods his head slowly. She smiles and hugs him lightly.

"You've got this. If I need to, I will come with you." He shook his head.

"Aren't you going to visit Ivy today?" She nodded.

"But if I have to stay for you, I will." He smiles and kisses her cheek.

"That's sweet of you, but I want you to hang out with her since you don't get to see her until she goes on break." She pouts.

"Fine." She starts to walk to his door, but turns around as she gets there.

"But you know I'm on speed dial!" And with that, she ran happily down the hall. Yoongi chuckles and finished getting ready. He looked at himself in the mirror.

Sighing for the last time, he grabs his car keys and walks downstairs to his car and heads to the meet and greet

-
Jin started to clean the dishes as he hears feet padder on the floor. He looked to see a 5 year old little Jimin and a 5 year old little Taehyung walking into the kitchen with blankets wrapped around themselves. Jin chuckled and put the dish down, then walks over to them, crouching down.

"How are you my babies? How did you sleep?" He saw their smiles on their faces light up.

"We slept good! Chim chim slept with Tae Tae last night!" Taehyung said with a box smile on his face and Jin smiled.

"You guys hungry? It's lunch time anyway." They nod their heads and Jin walks to the pantry and grabs them goldfish. He puts them in 2 bowls and gives them to them.

"Thank you Emmoa!" They both said in unison and ran to the living room.

"What have I said about running with food?!" They turn around to look at Jin.

"Don't do it." They pout and say sorry before walking to the living room. Jin sighed and finished cleaning the dishes before hearing the doorbell go off.

He went over to grab a towel and dried his hands before he walked up to the door. He opened it to see a friendly face he hasn't seen in a month.

"Hey Jae! It's so good to see you again!" Jin says excitedly. She smiles and hugs him.

"I love your outfit." He looks at her outfit and she laughs.