Only for a while (Important for Taegiers)

Hello everyone! As some of you know there is this thing going about on June the 1st. Apperantly Homophos are taking over Wattpad and are going to start reporting books like this. For ex; Taekook. Taegi, Yoonmin, Sope, Namjin, Vmin, Jikook, Yoonkook, and many more ship books that involve the LGBT+ community.

I am sorry to say this book will temporarily be unpublished until matters are solved. I am sorry to make your book that you like to read vanish, so if you have any questions on the matter, you may dm me or my Twin, aka @ggukieonkrak.

Like I said, these will be the books on temporary shut down until futher notice: Fragile Soul, Tough Love, Howtofindlove.com, Little and Alone, and even my other book that involve Y/N x btsships like: Caged Life, and My Mafia Boys.

Please know that I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't necessary. You can dm me, though I may not answer quickly since I have to sometimes get on my computer to answer.

I hope you understand. I'm just as upset as you all are by this, but if I don't unpublish this by tomorrow, I may get deleted off of here for good.

Other authors like me are also sending this out, so this is not a joke. I will put the books back on after this is all over.

I love you all and I hope you all have a nice day/night

Love,
Maddie